Check out my recently released game on Steam, The Purge Dilemma

TedHatty

Proton
Nebulae
jNjEnAk.png

Hello everyone,

In early September my brother and I came up with the idea of designing our own social-deduction game. Through the pain of life and university, today, first of July 2022 we finally released the game on Steam. The game cannot be played yet as there is no file, there are some things to take care of first such as successfully market the game "globally", a few minor bugs there and there - but overall, the game is scheduled to release this Autumn.

It would be highly appreciated if you could Wishlist the game, were it to actually interest you.

The game is historically set during the Stalinist Purges, however as to not design an overly serious game, do not expect extreme historical accuracies.

Any additional information on the game such as how to play, you can read it on the Steam page.

LYwZyMt.png

If you are interested, check out the Discord server too. If you could help me make the general chat look busy it would greatly help, as people mostly are afraid to step on the dance floor if nobody goes in first.

Any constructive criticism on the aesthetics, the trailer, screenshots and just pretty much everything is highly appreciated and will help improve the game.

D

Deleted member 7099

mad respect yo, this game might not be for me but i appreciate fellow game devs whole heartedly. art style looks really nice, simplistic but it does its job and gets the vibe across. great work

Reactions: List