Serious Christmas Appreciation Thread 2018

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
After all this drama that's been going around and people throwing shit left and right, I'd like to take a moment to start something anew and give everyone the opportunity to throw the hate aside and instead of throwing insults, throw kind remarks and such towards one another

It's been a rough year for everyone. The constant drama about PK's, maps, nothing being done about x y and so on, yet, seeing as we're close to 2019 it should be taken as a new start for a new year.

So for this, I'd like for everyone to post below what they think about others or just say whatever you wish for this christmas for others, or for yourself

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I genuinely wish the best for everyone, whatever it is they do over the holidays and into the new year.

Ultimately people are passionate about this hobby or they'd not fight so fiercely over it even when they probably shouldn't. I just hope everyone can come together and make 2019 a better year than this one was.

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
@Mesa
@char
@uncle kev
@snoozy
@Bio "flusha" Junior
@Gaben
@SGT Angel
@FriendlyMan
@Chester
@Powley (Enjoyed fractured too mate, was a good time)
@Akula
@afric
@Tiger
Soviet gamers good, I wish you a merry christmas and good memes to come

@RabidMaggot93
@ramsgater
@Martyr
@kifer
@K4E
@'77 East
@DrHeckyll
BAF good

@Blackquill
Good lad, thanks for allowing many of the things I've done on the HL2RP server, it's appreciated

@Nexus
Meme

sorry to the nwords I keep forgetting, hmu and I'll add you xoxo

Last edited:

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
@Cabbage doesn't pop around much but he's my amigo bro i like my :heyzeus:
@Dan is my budd
@Killstar is my brosef i lov him :DD
@Joshua Hood buddies
@ButtonLip is fucking decent roleplayer guy and i like shooting the shit with him, even though it's been few times cause he's only been real active as of recent.
@Saggy fuck you dick
@Wulfeh <3

all of the above helped me out and we rped when i first join and they're all cool guys

@Twar is my buddd

@Linntrix is my bff
@Kraiyquill :) i miss cause he became a normie and doesn't pop around enough

@Sveedur <333 owo X33 *nuzzles you*
@comradic
@Kenny.

love to all of u

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@PilotBland I may not agree with you too much and you may put points across in the most frustrating way possible for me personally - but you aint a bad dude and I got no problems with you. You RP well and I've enjoyed the odd time I wandered into your bar for some passive.

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
kUMsOk7.png
@Zach @comradic @Neythi @Toedeli @L'Atlas @Powley @Roman Loaded @Gazra @Gaben @Erkor for being chill and cool fellas
and @Dallas for making the best events ive ever seen

oh and actually i forgot to mention @shad @Blue Wolf @Bryce Stava for being cool dudes

Last edited:

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
@PilotBland I may not agree with you too much and you may put points across in the most frustrating way possible for me personally - but you aint a bad dude and I got no problems with you. You RP well and I've enjoyed the odd time I wandered into your bar for some passive.

we'll make up for all the hours spent arguing someday

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
@Gino :3 @Jaggles @Candle @Tarannus @Anides @ElectricTaco
Thanks for giving me a hell of a blast with U.I.R.D this year, for me personally it was the only experience I had with whitelists this year, for my first (half-ish) year on nebulous.

@Dallas Even though I had little to no interaction with you, Revolution surely did. Bless ya, history man.

I also want to thank other people, but I don't quite remember who.

Merry christmas, and a healthy start into the next year!

Maybe, just maybe in the next year hopefully I will make a cp app that actually fits this time

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'm not going to start tagging people because I know I'm gonna miss someone and they're going to be sad. If you know me, you know I appreciate you even if I don't say it, and you know who you are. Merry Christmas gamers.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Omni - top tier gamer
@Flanders - reminding me of good times - long friend recently gotten back to talking again, good to see you pal
@Erkor - helping me understand a faction much better
@Whilty - chill dude
@Chezburger - gulunga - bad s2ker !!
@Dallas - revolution was epic
@Rictalspace - Reminded me also of a past time when life was simpler back on Relentless Gaming
@DarkShadow - this guys the Saudi Arabian rap lord
@Pumpkin - chill d00der
@eLf - gamer dude top tier
@Jaggles - Didn't forget about you I promise :)
@Mateozz - for spamming my steam inbox :grinning:
@Smallfries - good guy, good rper, what more could you ask for
@Sir Frost - Never actually used to get on in previously, glad that we've been able to reconcile and I genuinely consider you a good mate, thanks
@Oswald - haha i killed you :grinning:
@Camellia - another chill duder
@Sectus - soundboard king
@MaXenzie - long time no see, good to see you still around
@Snookdoggy - can you change me to suit 4 tie 5 please!! but always active and a very helpful person, thank you I appreciate you greatly
@Blackquill - because nebulous is an amazing thing that you and
@alex and
+The rest of the staff team - should be proud of. Thank you for your time and effort.

And finally:

+Thank you to all the players that make the community possible with your work on and off the forums, there may be arguments and there may be troubled times, but this community always comes through and strives on, so thank you all for the amazing stuff you do here

Merry Christmas and don't get too drunk in the new year :grinning:

Last edited: