Accepted Christopher Colarone didn't kill himself

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by ChronosPLAYA, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChronosPLAYA

ChronosPLAYA Professional retard

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Chronos
    Steam ID: get it later

Character Name: Christopher Colarone
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: dunno man

What Led To Your Character's Death?: Was in the grotto, stepped outside and a cop placed me under arrest, I was then brought to the nexus and held in a cell before I was taken into the interrogation room. I was then questioned about a situation I had earlier when I pulled a bat out on @seasonal frent 's vort. After dying the accusations I was greeted with two shots to the front of my head, ruled a suicide.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: The cop said three people had reported me having a bat even though you need four people, iirc, to actually take their statement as truth.
    Date Of Occurrence: 5 seconds ago
    Evidence: logs
    Other Players Involved: cop was @time, dont know his @
    Any Other Details:

• nebulous nebulous x 27
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Verräterpackaging

Verräterpackaging Happy dude from around the clinic! :D

Nebulae:
    @Brandon_ and myself were involved. As the CPs, of course.

3. seasonal frent

seasonal frent columbine destroyer
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I only spoke to the police men

If I need to go in depth to what I said, feel free to PM me

4. Deathwolf

Deathwolf Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I thought it was 6 people ?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
  5. Simman102

Simman102 the bad apple
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    No

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  6. Deathwolf

Deathwolf Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Ohp sorry lad thanks for informing me

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  7. Gary

Gary Atom
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I banned you, just responded to the /help

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  8. Kafe

Kafe Maps, PK appeals, Ice Cream lady pics
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Ah, hello again Christopher,
    The reaper is in his office for your regular appointment.

Executor was Defender-4 / @Brandon_
    Staff member who banned you appears to be @Gary
    If the players who reported chris for the weapon are able to come forward, please do so.

• nebulous nebulous x 5
  9. ChronosPLAYA

ChronosPLAYA Professional retard

Nebulae:
    owned

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  10. seasonal frent

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hi reporter here

11. Simman102

Simman102 the bad apple
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I confirmed the report during my own trial for inaction

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Kafe

Kafe Maps, PK appeals, Ice Cream lady pics
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Could you please PM me with the details, as you mentioned in your initial post.
    Merged:
    If you could do the same as well and PM me the details of what happened on your end, please

13. Brandon_

Brandon_ Now in a relationship with Sectus

Nebulae:
    My verdict for amputating you wasn't based on the 4 people rule, I know how that works and it doesn't not apply here with what I was working with. Normally a report a citizen let alone a vortigaunt makes is more or less lazily looked into since it's just a matter of he said vs she said with usually no witnesses. This was a different case due to special circumstances that involved my unit personally.

Suffice to say a long, lengthy interrogation process took place involving me personally questioning all involved to squeeze out every last detail I could with the sole exception being a mysterious Spanish person that wasn't logged on anymore at the time. Suffice to say with what I gathered was enough by its self and I'll explain why.

Italian gang owns the grotto, this is common knowledge at this point, we all know it, CPS even have an info board with 4 ish clipboards dedicated to them. We leave them alone mostly because they're careful about what they do and even when they do it it's stuff that beat cops usually don't care enough to put in the effort, this is my personal standpoint on it since it gives the grotto this criminal element, this is good and I applaud every effort put into this.

it, however, came to light that a weapon was brought up, which is a big no-no, a charge that gets cops rifled up for very good reasons, a charge that even the most cops will investigate and prosecute due to nature of the crime. As said before I talked to all involved parties, a CWU, a vortigaunt, a citizen and then you, each gave me a story, three stories that added up, you're was the odd one out when I cross-examined everything Kafe will know the details of what made one of these reporters important which plays into the special circumstance.

Once your story was caught out, I decided I was going to offer clemency since it was just a bat, you were a USE and probably had some information where you could genuinely be kept alive and released back into society but all attempts at offering it was rebuked leaving me with the only other option to shoot you since you mistakenly believed I was using it as a lie to get you to confess to a crime I know you were already guilty of.

• nebulous nebulous x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. The Stummy God

Nebulae:
    Yo, CWU man here

I gave you no testimony of the bat, so make that 2 stories that added up

15. Brandon_

Nebulae:
    I know that, but you still contributed to his death by saying he did X yet when questioned he answered by doing Y.

16. The Stummy God

Nebulae:
    But then clearly my testimony would be unreliable if you knew afterward I was lying or at the very least falsely remembered the situation, so you'd only have two valid witnesses for the case, keep in mind the only witnesses whose stories matched were a Vort and some other random guy. So you would have three different testimonies of the four witnesses there. The only fact linking most of the testimonies was that Christopher was angry at the Vort and kicked him out.

Besides that point, you killed the man for supposedly having a bat without even attempting to search the bar where it took place in. You have decided to end a mans life because a D4 lurking tierless citizen and a second class slave told you so.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Brandon_

Nebulae:
    Your testimony didn't matter, again the 4 report rule wasn't applied to this case due to special circumstances. But the points have been made, just have to wait for the pk managers to come to a verdict.

• Disagree Disagree x 9
  18. '77 East

'77 East `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    So in effect you ignored the actual rule and gave a prosecution based on nothing more than two conflicting stories issued by three people, and a 'bat' that was never found?

A non-existent weapon that was never found is not special in the slightest.

If I shoot someone in the plaza without being seen on record, and two days later I walk back in and get accosted by a random citizen for being 'the guy'; you still wouldn't be able to prosecute me if:
    • no camera footage
    • lack of the 4-person amount
    • no contraband on myself
    Those same points apply here to a different crime. Unless you have something you're holding back that makes this more 'special', it's a crock of shit.

• nebulous nebulous x 16
  19. seasonal frent

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    You really do not have a clue what the special circumstance was. Nobody will say it ever to avoid metagame.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. GenericPlayer

GenericPlayer i like firetruck and moster truck

Nebulae:
    please, make a private appeal with those involved then and have mods lock this thread until everything's been sorted smile face

• nebulous nebulous x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice