News City 8 V4lentines Gift

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
alright a quick update

I'd like to thank @Blue Wolf for grinding out a lot of bugs over the past two days while my health hasn't been at its peak.

Been feeling better today and grinded out some of the requests / bugs

sea box added

@Simman102
mirrors added
plktJtu.jpg

@afric
connector redone (slightly)
QfmlwPA.jpg

removed some fences
jldN295.jpg

fixed sterilization door
door only open by combine now

@Appetite Ruining Kebab
train shadow not good
V76Tvu2.jpg

uil light on street is fixed
U7E7Yl0.jpg

@Jaydawg
everything that you said

gonna keep it up and finalise everything tomorrow

@nexus will look at outlands weather tomorrow
@howeveryoutagjaggles will look at OTA ladder tomorrow
@Appetite Ruining Kebab will look at shadow doors tomorrow and citadel backdrop
@Poopship McGee and the store too

D

Deleted member 5162

By the way, do we need to pack up our scripts and shit? I'd imagine that source coordinates of the map are same, so lockers won't get stuck inside the map

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
By the way, do we need to pack up our scripts and shit? I'd imagine that source coordinates of the map are same, so lockers won't get stuck inside the map
rebel economy wipe

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
rebel economy wipe

"Lamp Oil, Rope, Bombs? Hurry Link we don't have much time, they're wiping the lands and preparing to start new, quickly I need you to shove these items up your rectum immediately!"

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
"Lamp Oil, Rope, Bombs? Hurry Link we don't have much time, they're wiping the lands and preparing to start new, quickly I need you to shove these items up your rectum immediately!"
all your base are belong to us
- Sincerely,
The Civil Protection

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
admins can probably noclip and grab them

dont think there was any changes in the sewers/city other than further expansion of a few areas so lockers shouldnt get lost, itll prob be fine

Nebulae
admins can probably noclip and grab them
kinda, it's difficult though

if they're out of bounds in the void area of the map or whatever you wanna call it they're sorta.. deloaded, i guess? their model disappears + it's really difficult to physgun/toolgun it

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
kinda, it's difficult though

if they're out of bounds in the void area of the map or whatever you wanna call it they're sorta.. deloaded, i guess? their model disappears + it's really difficult to physgun/toolgun it
i think its blown out of proportion tbh

The sewers havent been changed aside from expansion, if anything we’ll just see containers out in the open when theyve been submerged into walls previously, neither has the city, only area that was made smaller was the outlands (and it shouldnt affect anything cause nobody uses it aside from events)

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
unknown.png

finishing them today.
here's one of them, a fake advertisement for a godzilla movie
i love you
[doublepost=1613751910][/doublepost]USE toho collab to create the next godzilla film

the set is skybox city props

make it happen

D

Deleted member 7099

i love you
[doublepost=1613751910][/doublepost]USE toho collab to create the next godzilla film

make it happen
if i can beg blackquill to let me do it
i'll do it.

also the poster is directly inspired by the shin gojira one if anyone didnt notice yet somehow. shin godzilla is a great ass movie

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae

Only place that I’d screwed is @Nov cab area as I’ve shortened the elevator, it’s one of the main reason I’ve used the same footprint for the map, most if not all entities will be sound - if not I’ll sort out any surprise issues

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Only place that I’d screwed is @Nov cab area as I’ve shortened the elevator, it’s one of the main reason I’ve used the same footprint for the map, most if not all entities will be sound - if not I’ll sort out any surprise issues

Remove KE-CAB.

Nebulae
i love you

make it happen

godzilla vs king ghidorah vs the giant bullsquid the continuation of an ancient battle interloped with alien visitors set in tokyo japan and combine are the good guys