City-Bulletin 1: April 2019 Electronic Music update.

Mikey™

Neutrino
Nebulae
Howzit going city dwellers
Today I present to you my first bulletin report for Electric City, the beginning of April 2019 is starting on a rocky slope.

We bow our heads in prayer for a moment of silence to pay respect to the long time House Music vocalist Kim English who sadly passed away on 03 April 2019 may she rest in peace and may her family find strength in this difficult time. A detailed article about her life and passing can be found here;

https://www.residentadvisor.net/news/43547.

In other news, a whole bunch of electronic music festivals are happening in April such as the South-African Cape Town music festival as well as in Canada. If your in the area, book your tickets now!
A ton of new music releases has flooded the internet in 2019 such as;

OneRepublic- Bones(Galantis feat.)

Meduza - Piece Of Your Heart (ft. Goodboys)

Avoure - Aura

So far the year of 2019 is set to be a great here for the Electronic Music genre. However it is also starting out to become a controversial year for the Electric Swing music genre with;
Caravan Palace's -Miracle

The music videos features a very trippy vibe which no doubt will make you 4/20 smokers smile but it also shows a very detailed sex scene, which definitely will stir some feathers within the conservative community.

I thank you for reading my first City-Bulletin for Electric City. I hope that you enjoyed the news I provided and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you, may your beats be deep and may you vibes be good.

~This is the first of many news bulletins where I will write short articles or bulletins about the latest and greatest of Electronic Music and its many sub-genres as well as some world events.~

Reactions: List