Civ 6 in Sale

NecroHerr

Proton
Nebulae
Civ 6 is in Sale on Steam and I would like to buy it.

I am a big fan of Civ 5 and all before. But even more importantly I am a big Strategy player, I play nearly every Strategy game out there and I love them all.

But I wanted to ask you if you had experience with the game and can tell me if its worth it or Nah.

D

Deleted member 1158

I am a big fan of Civ 5 and all before. But even more importantly I am a big Strategy player, I play nearly every Strategy game out there and I love them all.

But I wanted to ask you if you had experience with the game and can tell me if its worth it or Nah.
I bought it awhile ago and it isn’t worth it. A disappointment much like Civ Beyond Earth, this doesn’t hold a candle to Civilization 5 with all DLC, or the previous iterations Civ 4 and 3 that I’ve played. Save your money I’d say.

DesertedCake

Proton
Nebulae

if you like mobile games, youll love civ 6