image.png

image.png

feedback GO

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
>event runner when i pull out yet another grenade

being serious though, really great event imo - realistic casualties and i thought the end was really cool and confusing (in a good way) - me becoming one with the pod and the soviet/combine tech mix and the dead vortigaunts. also deacon disintegrating in front of me for trauma points. could u link the music you were playing at the end as well cause it was rly good

only complaint is that the s2rp/s2k transition confused the fuck outta me and i got abandoned at the end cause everyone ran off, ty for respawning me for injury rp instead but it was still pain losing gun cause of it

also just to clarify, the choice i made at the end affected the area where the event took place and not the tunnels where we are now right?

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
>event runner when i pull out yet another grenade

being serious though, really great event imo - realistic casualties and i thought the end was really cool and confusing (in a good way) - me becoming one with the pod and the soviet/combine tech mix and the dead vortigaunts. also deacon disintegrating in front of me for trauma points. could u link the music you were playing at the end as well cause it was rly good

only complaint is that the s2rp/s2k transition confused the fuck outta me and i got abandoned at the end cause everyone ran off, ty for respawning me for injury rp instead but it was still pain losing gun cause of it

also just to clarify, the choice i made at the end affected the area where the event took place and not the tunnels where we are now right?
it affected the cop event which came directly afterwards :)

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
I am now dust blowing in the wind, but that dust is carrying a Galil so it's okay! Was a really good event! Glad to have taken part of it. The device I was given was interesting, letting us disable shit on the fly as we needed to. Would love to participate in another!

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
I am now dust blowing in the wind, but that dust is carrying a Galil so it's okay! Was a really good event! Glad to have taken part of it. The device I was given was interesting, letting us disable shit on the fly as we needed to. Would love to participate in another!
vj16ys139kv51.jpg

idk how nobody picked up on it, i even said it was made by vance