The Cloud Portfolio!

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
a0bbe237873a.jpg

once again hitting that custom scene build stuff
frAAYO3.png

bonus: I know the rock face is bad :( I tried to fix it up and I think I made it a bit better

Reactions: List

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
we back kind of i haven't been here forever
4ecc9e9a7678.png

Made this map and lit it up n stuff.
5KEoH3N.png

Here's a little speed of what was going on for the first part

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
working on more custom maps for sfm, already working on another piece in the apartments again where I extended them

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
"Harmony till our death"

MzWggJp.png

This piece I like to imagine these fellas here singing the song above until they are killed by the local civil protection! I wanted to go for facial posing in this one, next piece will most likely deal with finger work. The blood is prop/added in photoshop- I was also working with this to see if I could get some pretty cool results. Also did color correction and lens flare!

So a little update on my sfm journey! I will be able to motion track soon which will allow me to make better animations and uhhh quicken the very long process! I will be learning here soon once I get an adapter for an xbox 360 kinect so I may record myself doing some things!

As well I will start making my own custom maps for my sfm poses, just uhh... need ideas. So if you can offer any suggestions on what I might pose just lemme know!​

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae

Each day I feel like I'm getting the hang of animation and stuff! Enjoy this little intro to a project I'm working on! Posting here really helps me stay involved on it and feedback is requested! So lemme know what ya think!
also made a shitpost

Moth Man

Proton
Nebulae

made this video a while back just waiting for this question!! lemme know if you need any more help

The program keeps crashing when I try to open up I17 V3 and another I17 version, what can I do to fix this?

Last edited:

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
The program keeps crashing when I try to open up I17 V3 and another I17 version, what can I do to fix this?
These maps and bigger maps don't sometimes work. You have to scavenge the internet to find compatible SFM version OR recompile the map with HDR in hammer and then open it.

Moth Man

Proton
Nebulae
These maps and bigger maps don't sometimes work. You have to scavenge the internet to find compatible SFM version OR recompile the map with HDR in hammer and then open it.
Well I have no idea how to do that so I'll just go export all the versions of I17 I can find on the workshop and keep loading them until they work.

Also can you link me to a version of audacity?, I don't know what website won't give me viruses,