CODE VEIN

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae

Got the game on the download right now, any weebs or souls boys going to play it? Will post screenies of character when it's finished!

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i am in love with it

i have it on ps4 and it plays so smooth and well that im fairly convince that this is the successor of the Soulsborne series

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
Reviews aren't the best
I'm not willing to buy it for the full price, but for some reason I'm tempted to play it at some point

D

Deleted member 1048

This game reminds me a whole lot of Prototype with the biological weapon gimmick.

I'll probably buy it if it goes on sale at some point but knowing the Japs they ain't really into the whole sale thing, probably have to wait a year like Nier Automata.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Bruh I remember playing this at comic con ages ago.

That angel boss or whatever was hard af.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

Got the game on the download right now, any weebs or souls boys going to play it? Will post screenies of character when it's finished!

Probably will buy it yes alongside Doom Eternal of course

Stalker

Nebulae
Worlds most depressed man, featuring urban camo
yVNQ8eW.png

Enjoying the game RN, killed a few bosses

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
MEGA expensive and if they release more content like God eater 3 they'll bump the price aswell so I'm not sure if I should just wait for sale or buy it now or just fucking crack it idk

Stalker

Nebulae
I dunno why people are calling this expensive when it's like a good 5-10 pounds less than most triple A games and has more content

Horatio

Quark
Nebulae
£39.99 is the standard price for games, at least in the UK. I've seen recent releases at £59.99 & £79.99 (Be aware, these are Standard editions)

Code Vein isn't expensive as a game, but to people, the money might not be there for them to throw at the game. Which, is understandable. Soon the standard for games won't be £39.99 anymore, slowly it'll rise as most titles do.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Bought it thinking I’d regret it because a lot of soulslike games that aren’t by From Software tend to play like shit

Turns out it plays pretty well. The class system is weird but kinda cool since you aren’t tied down to just the one class. Using the special abilities took some getting used to in terms of muscle memory but is a neat little mechanic

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD disable the ai companion if you want a good experience, they make the game so unbelievably easy it’s a bit ridiculous

Had to rebind the layout on controller for it to make a bit more sense (sacrificed guarding but if you guard in a souls game you’re doing it wrong; roll n parry), but other than that it feels good to play. Runs surprisingly well, turning down graphics isn’t as noticeable as other games due to art style so you can crank performance and not really notice much loss of fidelity

Story is alright, spoonfed with cutscenes and very anime “I have to become stronger and fight for my friends and family” kind of deal. Kind of interesting setting with the post apocalyptic shtick. Nobody plays souls games for the story anyway so it’s perfectly acceptable

tldr buy it if you like souls games and anime babes

Stalker

Nebulae
Bought it thinking I’d regret it because a lot of soulslike games that aren’t by From Software tend to play like shit

Turns out it plays pretty well. The class system is weird but kinda cool since you aren’t tied down to just the one class. Using the special abilities took some getting used to in terms of muscle memory but is a neat little mechanic

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD disable the ai companion if you want a good experience, they make the game so unbelievably easy it’s a bit ridiculous

Had to rebind the layout on controller for it to make a bit more sense (sacrificed guarding but if you guard in a souls game you’re doing it wrong; roll n parry), but other than that it feels good to play. Runs surprisingly well, turning down graphics isn’t as noticeable as other games due to art style so you can crank performance and not really notice much loss of fidelity

Story is alright, spoonfed with cutscenes and very anime “I have to become stronger and fight for my friends and family” kind of deal. Kind of interesting setting with the post apocalyptic shtick. Nobody plays souls games for the story anyway so it’s perfectly acceptable

tldr buy it if you like souls games and anime babes
how to beat any code vein boss

step 1: let the AI do it