Codename Orion |Cyberpunk 2

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
quite a bold move after their first disastrous release. let's see if they learned from their mistakes

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
2077 had an amazing storyline. Everything else was shit.

If they learned from their mistakes they'll be able to release a good game this time around. Will surely play it.

rapidjuice

GSF (Gmod Special Forces Soldier)
B A N N E D
Nebulae
is cyberpunk any good i might buy it

do i wait until its not 50 quid

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
unknown.png

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mobile game incoming

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Do not pay more than 20 quid for it
Legally and I know BQ/Alex do not like us saying such sites, but there is a Site which starts with C and ends with S and may have a key in it which sells Cyberpunk 2047 for like £15 most days.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
is cyberpunk any good i might buy it

do i wait until its not 50 quid

It is good, I'm enjoying it a lot, plus there's a lot of shit to do and it's pretty flashy with cool combat and multiple builds you can make.

But as Alex said, game wasn't too polished, still has issues, would not go over 20 for it tbf. I only got it on release since it was a gift from my father (you know, "this is one of those new shooter games, do you like it?", he's the sweetest guy in the world).
I guess this explains why 2077 is only getting 1 DLC

Honestly they have added some content outside of DLCs themselves which is nice, I want to see the Phantom Liberty DLC come out and will probably get it, but that's the end of it. It's a good thing they chose to start a new game instead of thickening the shit out of this one; universe has a lot of potential and things to explore and would feel bad to just, leave it at the first, broken game.

quite a bold move after their first disastrous release. let's see if they learned from their mistakes

Sorry for big edit but I missed this one post.

To be fair their biggest failure was to release for PS4 and XBO too. If you want to make a big demanding game and some shit tier platforms don't have the capabilities to support it, then don't release it there as you risk jeopardizing the main release by adding downgrades and additional development process to the already huge endeavour.

Game came out unfinished, not ready to offer what was promised, and on top of that on the aforementioned platforms the game was not as flashy as they'd announced (OBVIOUSLY) so that got people even angrier.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
i just hope this one is actually good. we've seen CDPR's potential with edgerunners, and i think it's only a glimpse of what is possible from those guys.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
i just hope this one is actually good. we've seen CDPR's potential with edgerunners, and i think it's only a glimpse of what is possible from those guys.

Remember Edgerunners is merely produced by CDPR, animation, artstyle, and everything but the "idea" per se are Studio Trigger's

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
release date 2030 if lucky