Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Your Steam Name: raiden
Your Steam ID: will get in a moment

Character Name: Cody
Member of staff who banned your character: @Revanox
Character/Player who carried out the PK (If known): @antloin apparently cant find on forums

Describe how your character died:

Sitting in bunker, James Mcewoy I think is there, and so is Lilith whatever her name is. There's some internal fight going on between them about something I have absolutely no idea about - and then one threatens to kill the other after an argument, james pulls out a gun and says say that again, lily does and she gets mowed down, I react with a /me to the shooting and then I get gatted down

Why do you believe your PK is invalid?:

I had nothing to do at all with the internal conflict, I didn't know James ICly, and I had absolutely no knowledge of anything to do with whatever conflict they had. As far as I am concerned, their conflict was their stuff and I don't think it's right for my character to be PK'd over their whole thing. The intended target in this kill was her and as far as I'm concerned James had no reason to kill me in that respect.
Date of occurrence: 5 mins ago

Evidence (screenshots, logs):

I think Revan and Jaggles were around for the whole thing.

Any other parties involved:
other then those tagged

Misc details:
i just got promoted ;-;

Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh tho - both were threatening to kill each other

the pk on lily is entirely valid, she told him that hed kill him and he asked her to repeat it with a gun raised, and then she said it again and he killed her

i didnt have anything to do with that guy tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
uhhhhh

antloin doesnt have a forum account....

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Added bit of context also, I spoke to antloin on steam just to clarify - he said I was alright to add this to the appeal if i wanted to:

8ed19b98e380c0bca2e7f7c5caa92d25.png

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alright but, you were nobody in the situation and just got gunned down? That all?

The way I understand it
I had nothing to do with James the character, but I did react to his shooting and raising a gun as it was almost like a standoff kinda thing - but the main point im saying I dont think I should be pkd is because he had no prior intention to kill me nor did he satisfy any necessary pk auth reason to do so

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
I had nothing to do with James the character, but I did react to his shooting and raising a gun as it was almost like a standoff kinda thing - but the main point im saying I dont think I should be pkd is because he had no prior intention to kill me nor did he satisfy any necessary pk auth reason to do so

Got it, the way staff (who did indeed check briefly into the situation) saw it at the moment was that you tried to defend her and got shot as well

I'm guessing that wasn't the case?

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Got it, the way staff (who did indeed check briefly into the situation) saw it at the moment was that you tried to defend her and got shot as well

I'm guessing that wasn't the case?
I was trying to mediate the entire situation by getting them both to calm down and prevent the conflict, but instead i got shot as well :(

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
I was trying to mediate the entire situation by getting them both to calm down and prevent the conflict, but instead i got shot as well :(

Right considering it was some spur of the moment confusion kill with no case and no reason to actually perform we'll just void your death.

You still tried to calm them down but you failed miserably, -17 social credits

ahem: pk bad

Thank you Rabid!

Anyhow, appeal accepted. You weren't killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.