Coming back to HL2RP, what to expect?

Omnipotent

>lol 9mm
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I used to play all the time under a few characters, namely Eli Gregorvich and Defender-4, that was about two years ago. What can I expect to have changed and what has stayed the same?

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
alot, you join just before a week break lol
Yeah, they're literally just about to shut down the server for some dev work and a general break lmao

But as a genuine answer: It's been fun, a lot more combat focused that your typical hl2 serious rp server, seeing as it takes place after HL2 Episode 2 - where the Uprising is in full swing. Following the stories of the conflict in areas unknown. But that doesn't detract from the quality interactions between players.

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
the server intensity has risen so much that we need to opt for breaks like these to actually plan our next moves, develop & shit

week breaks don't happen often, but there is genuinely so much shit going on that you find you miss out on a lot if you skip even 4 days (at least recently, and from my own birds eye perspective)

Omnipotent

>lol 9mm
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the server intensity has risen so much that we need to opt for breaks like these to actually plan our next moves, develop & shit

week breaks don't happen often, but there is genuinely so much shit going on that you find you miss out on a lot if you skip even 4 days (at least recently, and from my own birds eye perspective)
Wow wow. Is there a forum I should follow to keep up and get involved? Been waiting for neb to embrace combat ever since the Vietnam style event.

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

Sensei_

Neutrino
Nebulae
you guys could tell him how to not get banned jesus christ now im crying