commands to put in my autoexec to have the bare minimum specs to run gmod

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Hi, I’m in a desperate little mood to try Gmod.

I’m on the bare shitter of a laptop that can run fallout nv ‘okay’, but honestly managing 60 players with nebs addons is difficult.

Anyone got some essentials or a good exec order to see if I can run on this god forsaken craptop? nebs and thanks for anyone who helps me :(
[doublepost=1566599101][/doublepost]oh yeah and of course nothing game breaking that’ll give me like, an advantage (no invis walls or nothing plz)

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
in console

gmod_mcore_test 1
cl_threaded_bone_setup 1

Set all settings to as low as possible

Thats all i used on my pretty shit pc and i managed to get about 15~ frames at 100 player events, 30 in regular play but it dropped during s2k. Theres not much you can do without getting a better pc

FIGHTSONG

Quark
Nebulae
Version 1.0.1A is built for people (like me) who have low end computers and have awful FPS even on the lowest settings. This reduces graphics even further and optimizes the game's mathematics so you can get that sweet FPS boost. This isn't for everybody. It reduces graphics considerably further than the lowest settings do.

Version 1.0.0B is built for people who have higher end systems. It considerably increases graphics quality using an old trick that's disabled on pretty much every source game other than gmod. Even though it optimizes the game's math, just like 1.0A, there's still a trade off in FPS. Be careful if you're running on toaster power!

Version 1.0.1C is made for people who don't want any of that! Pretty much everything that's in the other versions is disabled in this other than the script that optimizes your game. This is perfect for anybody at all! It doesn't change the way the game looks, but it can give you a little FPS boost.