Company of heroes 2

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
I've noticed more people here are playing company of heroes 2. Was wondering if anyone wanted to do some vs games with each other as well as big 4v4 egg.

Also post any company of heroes 2 stuff.

@afric tight rope be like "oooh that's a squad wipe "

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
play the thinking man's game

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
casters hired to watch the tournmanet with no excitement or energy. "they just killed the elefant. damn. that must suck. and a squad wipe. not a good day."

Mean while tightrope literally soothing his enemies to death with his voice. My missus doesn't mind me watching it in bed since she says his voice is really relaxing

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mean while tightrope literally soothing his enemies to death with his voice. My missus doesn't mind me watching it in bed since she says his voice is really relaxing
he does better analysis than others i think

otherwise its just a weird mix between boring and excited

Reactions: List

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
he does better analysis than others i think

otherwise its just a weird mix between boring and excited

Watching him play is hilarious because he gets super focused I saw on a stream once someone say "with a concentration face like that no way he can lose "

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
I like the Propagandacast myself. But I'd be down to play some CoH2 sometime in the future. I'm not too good, but I like anything WWII related.

D

Deleted member 243

AGF-l79i_thsOZz7VSCBzTOiHg0pjzUHQqqcv8dCbw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
am I allowed to necro these threads considering they're pretty specific to the game

because p sure im the best coh2 player 1v1 me this is what i do to my opponents after winning

D

Deleted member 243

reviving this thread from the dead

i'm looking for some 4v4 junkies and 2v2 sweats. lets nuke seething wehraboos with our katys and b4's... together

anyone up for it? we can also play spearhead or wikinger idk just let me know