M

Man wearing a helmet

1ae5a9f50dc0.jpg

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Okay so I was bored and looked at this thread, so I‘ve decided to to edit a few submissions. Of course this isn‘t a submission because I didn‘t make the original pictures.
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

Reactions: List

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Okay so I was bored and looked at this thread, so I‘ve decided to to edit a few submissions. Of course this isn‘t a submission because I didn‘t make the original pictures.
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.jpg
Yee, these all are just what I was talking about. Good job man

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Hey, me again.
I got a database exam tomorrow but this is main priority, duh.

What an awesome and simple looking build it is, though we all know making stuff like this is kind of beyond simple. The movement of each soldier and how they all have a different reaction to what's going on is super cool. If I had anything to add, it's the lack of hard shadows perhaps. I.e. the helmet to the left could've done with some nice shading underneath or even the man closest to the camera doesn't cast much of a shadow. Unless it's based in a dim evening kinda thing. Nice work :^).

A nice edit, makes the Freeman look much more sinister than the usual orange colours or original image. If you find the time you should try creating a simple thing on Gmod or SFM, add the same filter and see where it takes you. The combination of ideas could produce something even better :^).

Very nice colours, very emotionally charged and well lit to add on top. Keep it up Maxi :^).

One thing I've always been rubbish at is putting guns in peoples hands and have them aim. A certain part of anatomy in poses I can't nail all the time consistently. But you make it look so effortless and this is just another good example of this skill you have. There's nothing wrong with this to me, you're just a big league.

This is maybe my favourite drawing that you've done, with some consistent shadows and an interesting character taking the spotlight who's clearly about to ruin someone's day. With the added glint of sweat on the second arm, is a nice touch and just gives more depth. My only quarrel is how flat that sleeved arm looks. Great work my man.

Excellent and simple pose of life in a dull city, or atleast the surface side of things. Not quite sure what to critique here, it's just nice to look at it. Just a straight good picture and a nice add of text to the top right. v good v nice I give the big rating.

I know you didn't make the pics, but they're nice edits so +1 for effort. Now all you need to do is create your own material and you could be onto something :^).

My Winning Vote: @Dudu Fadende
66CAB218AB27FC8060CF2218E8872B5A346A0F8F

Runner Ups: @Man Wearing a Helmet & @RGB
1ae5a9f50dc0.jpg

BjGTY1Q.png

Your reward is this picture of a happy dog I saw.
SkzO0tD.jpg
gg

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
It‘s time for some more edits, I‘ll try myself with posing tomorrow, it‘s late now. Again, not a submission. (Thanks for the feedback on my last edits btw)
image1.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Okay so I don‘t have a Life so I just edited the Second pic from before again.
image0.jpg

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Finally some original material from me, nothing special really, but I tried. Never really pose that often unless I‘m really bored. Here ya go.
image0.jpg

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Sorry to interrupt but i did post the sandstorm weapons here right