Nebulae
c41a69.jpg

e: uploaded to better host

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

ngl it's really unique and cool.
I'm not an expert on stuff like this, but it's really fitting the aesthetic you're going for (I think).
Looks weird as hell when you click on it and see the full resolution but otherwise is really neat.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae

Yooo I actually did an edit of some gmod screenshot towards something similar to this but in a different style

Kz0hQcI.png

It's cool to see someone else sorta had the same idea. It's good work.

Cindy

Nebulae
I was proud of my piece and posted it onto another community. It stirred up some drama. :(

tbh its something I woulda put in a spoiler encased with a "hey, there is some graphic material ahead" but i dont rly think its worth blowing up abt

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
tbh its something I woulda put in a spoiler encased with a "hey, there is some graphic material ahead" but i dont rly think its worth blowing up abt
Thats what I did. That community is fucking nazi germany no goofy. I literally said "I'm going to blow my brains out" and they banned me.

Cindy

Nebulae
Thats what I did. That community is fucking nazi germany no goofy. I literally said "I'm going to blow my brains out" and they banned me.

I wouldn't equate a sensitivity to suicide jokes as Nazi Germany. I think for me personally it's a little much as far as their response goes but every person and every group of people have a different sensitivity to different things. Keep that in mind and respect the request of those you surround yourself with and you shouldn't run into many problems. A little courtesy goes a long way.

That said I wasn't there so I don't know how that community reacted beyond what you've said, so yea.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I wouldn't equate a sensitivity to suicide jokes as Nazi Germany. I think for me personally it's a little much as far as their response goes but every person and every group of people have a different sensitivity to different things. Keep that in mind and respect the request of those you surround yourself with and you shouldn't run into many problems. A little courtesy goes a long way.

That said I wasn't there so I don't know how that community reacted beyond what you've said, so yea.
Equating it to Nazi Germany was an hyperbole, but this is a server that a Serious RP community with stories that deal with much more worse shit, I don't know, I just found it really annoying and hypocritical

Cindy

Nebulae
Equating it to Nazi Germany was an hyperbole, but this is a server that a Serious RP community with stories that deal with much more worse shit, I don't know, I just found it really annoying and hypocritical

Oh yeah, for sure. But that said, it is a courtesy to hold some restraint. I'm certainly one to indulge in gallows humor and make jokes about some things that some might think is too far, but it's important to know one's audience and what they feel is appropriate.

D

Deleted member 5162

dcuhao7-6765bf96-2d7d-4e3a-8190-978f7a71332b.png

@MaxTheGhost

No text because my programs weren't able to do it or were done poorly, so I need someone who can place a text 'QUICK-4' with lines under and above the tagline, and Max McDowell in a smaller size than the tagline, right below it.

Yees, this is poster for Max's QUICK-4.

EDIT: Why is it a "Bad Idea", @Mateozz
"Mateozz: I dont like the idea with the text, imo it would look better without any texts."
I dunno, maybe you're right

Last edited by a moderator:

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
hl220181215165136.png

haven't done a gmod pose in months, so i just made this out of pure boredom

hl220181215163915.png

Status
Not open for further replies.