Serious Costume

Cookie!

Golly!
Nebulae
Hello, I'm not too great at introductions so I will get right to it.
I started making a costume related to Half-Life not too long ago, infact, it is a Civil Protection unit. So far I have succeeded in majority of the items required, such as the trousers, vest, shirt, belt, gloves, and helmet.
I will make a checklist for ease of viewing, however I ask for help on a few components to make the costume whole and complete.
If anyone is able to atleast provide any assistance, as I have looked on various websites, that would be great.
[X] = In process / completed
[O] = To be made / not completed
  • Flak Vest [X]
  • Utility Belt [X]
  • Voice Changer [O]
  • Boots [X]
  • Civil Protection Helmet [X]
  • Tactical Gloves [X]
  • Stun-Baton [X]
  • USP-M [X]
  • Undershirt [X]
  • Olive Green Trousers [X]
  • Radio (Dictaphone) [X]
  • Armband [X]
So far these are of the costume, if anyone can think of extras that would work alongside the costume that would be helpful- I will send an image of the costume once I have completed it! Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you arent willing to beat minorities and crippled people out of pure satanic lust for agony then beat it buster

Cookie!

Golly!
Nebulae
yeah i got this done lol, didnt get the helmet 3d printed yet due to restrictions of money but the baton and gun were cheap as tits and thats about it. i plan on updating it with the new hd models half life alyx has introduced. kinda exciting because ill be able to see where i went wrong and be able to improve on everything else. otherwise, for anyone who is just passing by, here is the finalised product. this was taken by a good friend of mine in australia when i attended Supanova Brisbane in early November 2019.

the flak vest was hand sewn and made from scratch, along with the armband. its missing a few features from the actual cps, and the mask is VERY dyi, but it was kinda due to the time restrictions that i decided to fuck it for the pmg (and i was a dumbass and got a size too small for me so i had to modify it with some elastic bands). that will probably be my next big goal, i have a few product design images in mind- just really wondering how i should make it. if anyone has any advice, please go ahead. i've already considered something like 3d printing, but that's all.

ill probably have more pictures or something idk
9GYpsYj.jpg

laHuNNH.jpg

[doublepost=1585358481][/doublepost]
yeah i got this done lol, didnt get the helmet 3d printed yet due to restrictions of money but the baton and gun were cheap as tits and thats about it. i plan on updating it with the new hd models half life alyx has introduced. kinda exciting because ill be able to see where i went wrong and be able to improve on everything else. otherwise, for anyone who is just passing by, here is the finalised product. this was taken by a good friend of mine in australia when i attended Supanova Brisbane in early November 2019.

the flak vest was hand sewn and made from scratch, along with the armband. its missing a few features from the actual cps, and the mask is VERY dyi, but it was kinda due to the time restrictions that i decided to fuck it for the pmg (and i was a dumbass and got a size too small for me so i had to modify it with some elastic bands). that will probably be my next big goal, i have a few product design images in mind- just really wondering how i should make it. if anyone has any advice, please go ahead. i've already considered something like 3d printing, but that's all.

ill probably have more pictures or something idk
9GYpsYj.jpg

laHuNNH.jpg
oh yeah im like 5'5 i know im kinda short for a cp dont laugh guys cmon shsut up

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
dude that guy in the halo lookin ass bro im in fuckin tears this dude lmao do i have your written permission to cut this guy out the image to post elsewhere