Could use some help. :/

Shadow.

Quark
Nebulae
So there was a 'uprising' going on and the server was killing my CPU which caused my pc to shutdown. I had a few programs like Discord or Chrome open, but not sure if it's the issue.

Are there any console commands or anything like that to reduce CPU usage or increasing the FPS? [Getting 40-50 average but drops to 20-25 when a lot is happening.]

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Reaching 100% cpu usage doesn't cause you to crash unless you're on some sort of intel atom single core cpu running multiple programs. With the hot weather and such are you sure it's not a cooling issue?

Reactions: List

Shadow.

Quark
Nebulae
Reaching 100% cpu usage doesn't cause you to crash unless you're on some sort of intel atom single core cpu running multiple programs. With the hot weather and such are you sure it's not a cooling issue?

You might be right tho it's like 35°C out there and my pc is hot asf so I'll be checking my cooler for any issues. Thanks :)

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
You might be right tho it's like 35°C out there and my pc is hot asf so I'll be checking my cooler for any issues. Thanks :grinning:
If you want to measure your idle temps download a cpu thermostat checker like coretemp and check what you're idling at like 50c+ then there might be an issue