creative wrtiting

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Stories written by me
Here's a piece I call, 'Ratitoupe' I wrote four years ago
Once there was a bald man. He bought a toupe made of rats; the rats were alive. Then, one day, the rats ate the bald man alive and he screamed and screamed as his liver was torn to bits by the little rodents. The bald man was just a skeleton. They got inside his skeleton and controlled him and went to Arizona State to get educated, because Arizona State accepts anyone, even a rat controlled skeleton. Anyways, they got an education and became scientists. They freed all of their brethren and began to murder the populous of China by spreading a disease called the Corona virus. After a while, there was no-one left. Barren. The rats began to party, with the humans dead. A rat passed by a radio, still functioning, with talking on one end; something about how everywhere in China people were dying. The rat continued onward. He was going to a performance by Mr. Boombastic. Then a human wearing a respirator stepped on him. He screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeched and thousands of rats began pouring out of the sewers and devoured him while he screamed. Then they had another skeleton controlled by rats. They took him to Arizona state but they didn’t let them attend because he was Chinese. So then all the rats poured out of his skeleton, 5812 in all, and devoured everyone in Arizona. They taught themselves how to read and write and make mustard gas and gunpowder. The rats then withdrew into the sewers of New York, where they began mass producing rifles and mustard gas canisters. They then began to create gas masks, and eventually rat sized tanks. Their favorite weapon was a rat sized trebuchet that could launch grenades they stole from hobos. Eventually the emerged from the sewers and began to attack the populous of New York city. The rats razed it to the ground and built a new civilization, where they intended to mass produce stronger weapons. And then Canada carpet-bombed them. Not a single rat survived. The end.
A good piece indeed.