Crossu88's Code/Poses/Modeling stuff/Whatever

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My bro, my fuckin' friendo...

you thinking about releasing the Rebel Model for use? I'd sure as fuck would like to use it.

Reactions: List

Crossu88

Proton
Nebulae
My bro, my fuckin' friendo...

you thinking about releasing the Rebel Model for use? I'd sure as fuck would like to use it.

I can't give you the exact model, but I can give you something similar. I can throw on a different head onto the model and then upload it if you want to use it. If you pick out a different head from some model then I'll edit the rebel and give you the link.

Do you take Model requests?
*cough*

Fire away and I'll see what I can do.

Crossu88

Proton
Nebulae
So I decided to mess around in SFM to get my bearings and see if it was possible to really make good use of it for posing. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, but that's probably due to my lack of experience. I made a test picture, here it is.
06sbjot.jpg

Crossu88

Proton
Nebulae
I decided to do another one to see if I can do a little better of a job, I still don't line not being able to control DoF, Color Correction, Bloom, and Sharpness in post-process.
EbuOFst.jpg

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
I decided to do another one to see if I can do a little better of a job, I still don't line not being able to control DoF, Color Correction, Bloom, and Sharpness in post-process.
EbuOFst.jpg
You can control DOF. Just create a new camera, switch to that one, then edit aperture for how strong you want DOF to be, and Focal Distance to where you want it to focus. (The whole purple box should be either on the main character, or in between the main character and strider, if you want it to focus just on the character then it's basically on the character, if it can't reach it, right click on the focal distance and edit the distance it can go.)

And bloom as well.

Crossu88

Proton
Nebulae
You can control DOF. Just create a new camera, switch to that one, then edit aperture for how strong you want DOF to be, and Focal Distance to where you want it to focus. (The whole purple box should be either on the main character, or in between the main character and strider, if you want it to focus just on the character then it's basically on the character, if it can't reach it, right click on the focal distance and edit the distance it can go.)

And bloom as well.

Is there a way to pre-render DoF so that it's possible to get a preview of what the picture will look like? Also, is there a way to control the color and vertical/horizontal spacing of the bloom as well as a way to access color correction? I absolutely love the lighting in SFM, but I feel like I need those options to get the most of my posters. I'm in love with SFM's lighting, but the post process effects just don't seem to be there. Thanks for your advice by the way.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
Is there a way to pre-render DoF so that it's possible to get a preview of what the picture will look like? Also, is there a way to control the color and vertical/horizontal spacing of the bloom as well as a way to access color correction? I absolutely love the lighting in SFM, but I feel like I need those options to get the most of my posters. I'm in love with SFM's lighting, but the post process effects just don't seem to be there. Thanks for your advice by the way.
Press F2 and wait a bit until you see the DoF will take a while depending on which setting you set in progressive refinement (always set it to 1024) and AO + lighting etc, there is a way to access color correction, look it up on google, but afaik it isnt as good as using it in gmod, but its something, ive never used it. About bloom control, dont think so, its usually better to do it in post render in some program in my opinion.

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Oh man. YOu really have the potential! If you put more effort to lighting and camera angle then it will be awesome!
[doublepost=1464592889][/doublepost]
I might switch to SFM because of how much I dislike the lighting in GMOD. I might do that sometime down the road.
Wat? wat? Gmod lighting is good!
7E4D04F2419B79CA1E7C38F9E75F0AFA2737AA6A

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
source engine lighting is pretty cancer tbh

you either spend literal hours baking lighting or you use cheap workarounds like projected textures

Crossu88

Proton
Nebulae
Oh man. YOu really have the potential! If you put more effort to lighting and camera angle then it will be awesome!
[doublepost=1464592889][/doublepost]
Wat? wat? Gmod lighting is good!
[/SPOILER]

Lighting in Gmod is limited, it only works well on certain maps. SFM allows the lights to be much more intense and also allow the shadows to have much higher quality. There's also a lot of console manipulation needed to take full advantage of lights in Gmod as well.

I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about the lighting and camera angles inside my pictures as well since I'm not sure what to do other than experiment with both lightning and angles.

Anyways, here's another picture because I was bored.

55EF3DC6F79D3A429F3BE354F63B59CCEA44D481

Crossu88

Proton
Nebulae
Well I decided to go ahead and make some more pictures since I was hyped up about WW3 for some reason. I couldn't decide what I honestly liked better, so here's some variations of the same picture.

102CE5E89DD557595ECBFE99CCFD38308F6C5106

AE6A4AF78D016F8BCECE265415812EE85DCDEB8D

Calamari

You're a kid now, you're a squid now
Nebulae
i did not have relations with that woman

also really good stuff

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well I decided to go ahead and make some more pictures since I was hyped up about WW3 for some reason. I couldn't decide what I honestly liked better, so here's some variations of the same picture.

102CE5E89DD557595ECBFE99CCFD38308F6C5106

AE6A4AF78D016F8BCECE265415812EE85DCDEB8D

Incoming motivation from an ok SFM guy.

Keep it up.