titus-screen-1.jpg

titus-screen-2.jpg

titus-screen-3.jpg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4425

F for all the victoria nerds expecting a sequel
I’ll take what I can get honestly

Perhaps they’re using a new engine? If so, they could be using ck3 to test it out to get some insight on making a possible Vicky 3

Either way new paradox game, god bless

D

Deleted member 4425

hold the fuck up are we just going to ignore the fact that hoi4 just got an espionage/resistance expack announcement???
Whoa what the fuck this is amazing

Guys it’s 5am and I’m at work my coworker doesn’t get why I’m so happy rn

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Not sure how I feel about the 3d chars replacing the portraits though, looks good but i like things to be more concise and compact rather than it taking up half your screen

D

Deleted member 4425

Oh idk if I like that. Guess I’ll have to get used to it, I’m gonna miss the old character screen after spending so many years looking at it

Also that kid looks like he’s gonna skin my cat lmao

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Knowing paradox this might be similar to the HOI3>HOI4 switch, as in - better graphics and UI, but the dumbing down of more detailed mechanics as to open up the game to a more 'casual' player base.

Honestly I'm excited, this came out of fucking nowhere, and we're getting the game in 2020 too which is so close in development terms.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yea to be honest the ui looks pretty shit, completely lost the original charm of ck2
Its not shit i think it looks cool, but compared to the ck2 one its really dark and gloomy, fits in more with the kill your brother marry your sister vibes of medieval times but it doesnt really look like ck2

D

Deleted member 4425

Knowing paradox this might be similar to the HOI3>HOI4 switch, as in - better graphics and UI, but the dumbing down of more detailed mechanics as to open up the game to a more 'casual' player base.

Honestly I'm excited, this came out of fucking nowhere, and we're getting the game in 2020 too which is so close in development terms.
Oh shit you’re right

Paradox pls don’t dumb down this game

D

Deleted member 4425

Its not shit i think it looks cool, but compared to the ck2 one its really dark and gloomy, fits in more with the kill your brother marry your sister vibes of medieval times but it doesnt really look like ck2
Maybe it’s nostalgia but I’ve gotta agree with shrike here, the CK2 ui - rough and aging though it was - was really charming and unique imo