CS GO keeps crashing

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
So I join CS:GO, and I can make it as far as the map selection screen without facing any problems. but when I actually try to launch a game, the game keeps crashing, and there's no message telling me what the problem is. can anyone fix this?

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
If someone could provide a solution fairly quickly, as I play CS GO regularly with a group of friends.

D

Deleted member 5162

Dunno man, might be something related to the new update maybe?

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
So I join CS:GO, and I can make it as far as the map selection screen without facing any problems. but when I actually try to launch a game, the game keeps crashing, and there's no message telling me what the problem is. can anyone fix this?

What kind of game do you start? Own server with friends? Official matchmaking? Community servers?

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
What kind of game do you start? Own server with friends? Official matchmaking? Community servers?
Official Matchmaking.
[doublepost=1536680327][/doublepost]UPDATE: I can currently now play 2-3 games before crash. Whilst the problem has now become slightly less of a problem, I still require assistance.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Official Matchmaking.
[doublepost=1536680327][/doublepost]UPDATE: I can currently now play 2-3 games before crash. Whilst the problem has now become slightly less of a problem, I still require assistance.
Try turn off some settings. I remember having an issue like this a while ago. One of the graphics setting kept crashing/lagging me.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
change what display mode your in
if youre in fullscreen switch to windowed fullscren vice versa