CS:S and HL Episodes can't be enabled

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
So yeah basically I had CS:S and the HL episodes and stuff installed and enabled and they were working fine this morning but i try to come on today and i can no longer turn them on even though i have them installed and they were working before
wtf

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
tried playing them again?
sometimes the mount fucks up if it cant recognise the install, could require starting the game, could need a reinstall, just try it

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
as far as i know its not to do with the games because this is not working on my alt account aka the one i play the server on, on my main account it works fine

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
as far as i know its not to do with the games because this is not working on my alt account aka the one i play the server on, on my main account it works fine
i presume youve family shared or brought the games for the account, right?

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
I only bought gmod on the alt no family sharing
i dont know too much about it, but i believe the games have a key attached to them which will only let you play or use the content if the key is accessable to the steam account
may of only just come into effect or yours went unattended because gmod can be buggy as fuck and let you get away with it, but i reckon thats the issue