Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
jCubfij.jpg

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
hqdefault(27).jpg

I remember this photo being ontop of a tall cabinet and I swear to god one day we heard crying coming from it. I was with my brother and sister at the time, all of us looked for the source but nobody was in the house except for us.

and for some reasons a lot of Saudis stick this photo on their walls

tera

Atom
Nebulae
curses don't exist but god damn that thing is unsettling
I'm not rly the kind of person to believe in those sort of things but when you hear a lot of bad stuff happening to ppl being around a certain object, best to just stay away from said object.

The picture is known as 'The Anguished Man' and I agree, it's one of the more unsettling images out there. You can find loads of unsettling stories bout it and it's original artwork is reported to be one of the most haunted objects

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
hqdefault(27).jpg

I remember this photo being ontop of a tall cabinet and I swear to god one day we heard crying coming from it. I was with my brother and sister at the time, all of us looked for the source but nobody was in the house except for us.

Not gonna lie, looking at this picture reminds me a nightmare in has as a kid. I was home alone and I kept hearing this crying. I walked around looking for it, not being able to find the source let alone the direction. The sound was as though someon4 ha d put a speaker all throughout my house.

When I finally was about to give up, in the dream I found this door leading to a cellar that we didn't have. When I convinced I myself to go down, I made it half way before this boy chased me back up, screaming at me

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Not gonna lie, looking at this picture reminds me a nightmare in has as a kid. I was home alone and I kept hearing this crying. I walked around looking for it, not being able to find the source let alone the direction. The sound was as though someon4 ha d put a speaker all throughout my house.

When I finally was about to give up, in the dream I found this door leading to a cellar that we didn't have. When I convinced I myself to go down, I made it half way before this boy chased me back up, screaming at me

it's a good looking piece of art but it always gave me the creeps, even before realizing that it's a "cursed painting"

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
it's a good looking piece of art but it always gave me the creeps, even before realizing that it's a "cursed painting"

I've never seen it before now but the boy looks just like the kid in the dream I had and it's really unsettling

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hqdefault(27).jpg

We have two paintings similar to this hanging on the walls next to the stairs to the attic and it makes me uncomfortable every time I look at them

who the fuck has paintings/photos of crying children on their walls like wtf

Reactions: List