CW based SCP RP?

SleepyMode

woah
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i used to play scp-rp a lot back in the day, semi-serious tho, they had a whitelist system for some jobs and i had fun, but it'd be so hard to pull off on the cw framework
It's not hard to pull off framework-wise, helix or whatever can also be used, the issue is the fact it's going to be a pain in the ass to manage and organize constantly administration-wise.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ah... the good old times, I remember creating surface riots against the facility and being kidnapped and tortured then fed to 106. Or sneaking my way trough the facility in a box. Oh and who can forget the time I created a literal blackhole... God I miss those times.

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
TBH the best part of SCP roleplay in my opinion was the interaction between the foundation, GRU, UN, The weird mechanical church and all the GOIs. If you make a server, I think it would be more fun if it was focused on those interactions instead of purely SCP research (still need it tho, it's fun too and kind of a big deal in the foundation).

P.S: like @SleepyMode said, don't do a shitty fuckin level up system where you start as a D Class. Don't do 100 Fukin jobs, cause that's the main problem with SCP rp servers