Cyberpunk 2077

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
to people that have tried it what seems like the most fun playstyle

was thinking of going corpo and doing stealth/hacky for my first run
I'm doing corpo stealth/hacky run and its fun but it is quite challenging at first, I accidentally grenaded 2 people while on stealth because I forget middle mouse button is the grenade button

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
IRL I'm the cuck

In Cyberpunk 2077 I'm still the cuck please god call me back-

D

Deleted member 22

I just dont like the amount of menus and information being thrown at me, I hate feeling like I'm reading war and peace everytime I pick up a gun and check if its shit or not, also I just keep getting fucking side missions left and right its overwhelming, not bad for other people I just personally hate having that much shit thrown at me

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I just dont like the amount of menus and information being thrown at me, I hate feeling like I'm reading war and peace everytime I pick up a gun and check if its shit or not, also I just keep getting fucking side missions left and right its overwhelming, not bad for other people I just personally hate having that much shit thrown at me
The game does suffer from information overload, at least for the first 5 or so hours

Doesn't help even on PC some keys have multiple bindings like c is for toggle crouch but it also skips dialogue along

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Jokes aside, its very good on console. Like I said on the last page on my Xbox One X it sometimes crashes to the Xbox menu and it'll freeze/chug if I do something that makes the game go "OH GOD" but that isn't frequent enough to cause me to think of it as a bad game.

I'm enjoying it. Picked Street Kid but I'm gonna go Corpo next run.

Does the game's customization support your height, rabid?
No but I have seen kids that're about my height

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Jokes aside, its very good on console. Like I said on the last page on my Xbox One X it sometimes crashes to the Xbox menu and it'll freeze/chug if I do something that makes the game go "OH GOD" but that isn't frequent enough to cause me to think of it as a bad game.

I'm enjoying it. Picked Street Kid but I'm gonna go Corpo next run.

No but I have seen kids that're about my height
Yoo can you shoot kids?

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
does keanu pop up much or is he just there in some missions

because i can see that getting annoying

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the fucking humming in the main menu constantly makes me think my PC is overheating and gasping for air

anyone else?