Cyberpunk 2077

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Spared him which made me get the car from him, and I saw that but it seems so weird. So I have to be a dick to him and forgive him, rather than just saying "It do be like that sometimes." It's so dumb... And that must've been like at least 5-10 hours of playtime ago ugggh

Currently in the process of stealing Kerry's guitar, thinking that might do... something?
you cant sugarcoat it, tell him he's a dick and then he'll ask for a last chance and you forgive him; otherwise he'll think you're buttering him up when he really has been a cock. also you have to shoot the guy with the car- you can still get the car by looting his keys.

also you have to do your best to fuck rogue as johnny

kerry's guitar has nothing to do with it.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you cant sugarcoat it, tell him he's a dick and then he'll ask for a last chance and you forgive him; otherwise he'll think you're buttering him up when he really has been a cock. also you have to shoot the guy with the car- you can still get the car by looting his keys.

also you have to do your best to fuck rogue as johnny

kerry's guitar has nothing to do with it.
>Was legit just understanding
>Called him out when he was a dick but just not that exact conversation
>Me now
>

[doublepost=1608410536][/doublepost]
>Was legit just understanding
>Called him out when he was a dick but just not that exact conversation
>Me now
>

6 hours ago in game time is when i did it... i completed a bunch of side shit, with Johnny, finished races with claire which might affect dialouge... Time to decide wether to speedrun or take it on the chin and replay it. Can I get some Fs?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
this game has made me read through the entirety of Cyberpunk RED's rules

goddamnit.

ngl, it made me offer to GM a cyberpunk red sesh with my friends without having played or read cyberpunk red or 2020

good thing they haven't either :^)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ngl, it made me offer to GM a cyberpunk red sesh with my friends without having played or read cyberpunk red or 2020

good thing they haven't either :^)

RED's rules are far simpler than 2020's thankfully

the only thing that's obscenely complex is netrunning

Deleted member 3190

Nebulous Mom
Nebulae
69611a26303248fe4f3d0bac0935ab6d.png

135c4d5356fb0bf7f66b5a290acb8121.jpg

34818f67eb153c1460d10144c402c295.jpg

I'm gonna get actual Moxes authed in City Eight.​

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Not going to lie, before the game came out I told my friend to hold off on buying Cyberpunk 2077 on his PS4. Why? I didn't think it would be able to run it.

Anybody who can put two and two together, look at the hardware and think, 'this probably won't work and if it does, it's not going to work to the quality of the game on PC'.

Console plebs BTFO'd.

If there's anything this game allows me to do, its flex my e-peen by asking other people, 'b-but can it run Cyberpunk 2077 on ultra with ray tracing'? Score 1 for PC elitism. Gamer moment. The Joker, baby. Society.

D

Deleted member 3818

Not going to lie, before the game came out I told my friend to hold off on buying Cyberpunk 2077 on his PS4. Why? I didn't think it would be able to run it.

Anybody who can put two and two together, look at the hardware and think, 'this probably won't work and if it does, it's not going to work to the quality of the game on PC'.

Console plebs BTFO'd.

If there's anything this game allows me to do, its flex my e-peen by asking other people, 'b-but can it run Cyberpunk 2077 on ultra with ray tracing'? Score 1 for PC elitism. Gamer moment. The Joker, baby. Society.
iu

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I wish this game had a method of respeccing attributes (without cheats to work-around it)

it'd make sense to have a ripperdoc able to do you up entirely anew

in fact it's a fucking mechanic in the tabletop game

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Funny how a Ripper doc can do plastic surgery for Pepe's wife but there's never an option to get that for yourself
why you gotta tease me CD Red

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
After playing so much Cyberpunk, I really want to get into the boardgame now. Any suggestions for where to start?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
After playing so much Cyberpunk, I really want to get into the boardgame now. Any suggestions for where to start?

call it a boardgame to anyone who plays it and you'll get floored

its a tabletop game

anyway yeah you need to decide if you want to play cyberpunk 2020 or cyberpunk RED

2020 has more complex and detailed rules including body hit locations (you can lose limbs if you get hit, and headshots are usually fatal)
RED is far simpler and streamlined for ease of play

you can find the rulebooks for free on The Trove, which is a website that contains the rules for almost every tabletop game

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae

Not gonna lie, this scene really got to me. The dark and dreary visuals with Johnny admitting his flaws and a killer background soundtrack of slow guitar rift's, choirs and chello's was a fucking powerful combo and personally to me the most memorable scene throughout the entire game.

It's the one that's stuck with me the most after completing the game and the one that made me enormously appreciate Johnny as a character, since that moment was basically his moment of personal redemption in the eyes of one of the few people he could legitimately put trust in; despite everything and everyone he had met when he was alive.