Nebulae
yTtzO2p.png

based?

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
is it worth it
if your pc can handle it and you don't mind the odd couple bugs here and there, yes

if you want a seamless experience with 60fps everywhere and no bugs whatsoever, wait a good couple months

personally i'm not one to moan about things so the bugs didn't bother me, i enjoyed the story and setting of the whole game, and the world-building is amazing

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
if your pc can handle it and you don't mind the odd couple bugs here and there, yes

if you want a seamless experience with 60fps everywhere and no bugs whatsoever, wait a good couple months

personally i'm not one to moan about things so the bugs didn't bother me, i enjoyed the story and setting of the whole game, and the world-building is amazing
you havent lived until an enemy t-poses on you or your car doesnt render properly so you're driving a 16 pixel square with wheels that dont move and it has no audio

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
is it worth it
on pc? depends on the rig. the recent rtx3k series handles it well.

if you have a good rig that can run it maxed out, i'd say the eye-candy midnight rider sim is worth it.

i am a very satisfied consumer.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i wanted to fucking shoot her in her cunt mouth aaAAA

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
rly wanted an option to fuck her over in this mission
you can if u constantly stay by the mans side and plant doubt in he head
eventually u get a phone call saying you fucked it all up after it happens

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I could not have clicked the

"I don't give a shit" option any quicker
same lol pissing her off felt great. a testimony to the writing team's ability.

speaking of, really wish they'd differentiate the map icons of actual sidequests and gigs before you drive past and get the phone calls. there's apparently shit i haven't done and its only really on account of the fact I can't be fucked driving through the entire map getting 189438318 phone calls for gigs.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
same lol pissing her off felt great. a testimony to the writing team's ability.

speaking of, really wish they'd differentiate the map icons of actual sidequests and gigs before you drive past and get the phone calls. there's apparently shit i haven't done and its only really on account of the fact I can't be fucked driving through the entire map getting 189438318 phone calls for gigs.

me when im busy obliterating a compound with my l33t netrunner skillz and get 7 different phonecalls from delacunt telling me one of his shitey cars is somewhere within a 10 mile radius of me