Cyberpunk 2077

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
attempting to 100% it in its current state was your first mistake
Yeah, well I ended up getting the quest to fail after about 3 days of trying. So I hope that doesn't mess up the 100% zone competition.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
they're fixing the best parts of the game in the next patch... the dodge speed stacking glitch and the slide cancelling out fall damage

unrelated but its amusing how fast i forgot about this game even existing, it really was unfathomably disappointing

Reactions: List

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
they're fixing the best parts of the game in the next patch... the dodge speed stacking glitch and the slide cancelling out fall damage

unrelated but it's amusing how fast I forgot about this game even existing, it really was unfathomably disappointing
ikr, fucking depressing considering I've been on the hype train ever since 2018-..

Really sucks to see it go that way, but they put this on themselves with the horrid release, and if I can be honest the map was disappointingly small, city should've been bigger and not 80% desert,

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
ikr, fucking depressing considering I've been on the hype train ever since 2018-..

Really sucks to see it go that way, but they put this on themselves with the horrid release, and if I can be honest the map was disappointingly small, city should've been bigger and not 80% desert,
honestly i think the city was perfect size and looks wise, it just needed to be actually interactive. people to talk to, games to play, things to see and do - its kind of what they sold the world as but it didnt really live up to it. in reality it just ended up being a very pretty backdrop for a middling story

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm really confused, how can people spend 100-1000s of hours on any RPG? I can't play Skyrim, Fallout or Cyberpunk now without getting really bored. Is it just my smoothbrain?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I'm really confused, how can people spend 100-1000s of hours on any RPG? I can't play Skyrim, Fallout or Cyberpunk now without getting really bored. Is it just my smoothbrain?
i pick up a game and play it for a week straight before never touching it again and thats how you put in hundreds of hours in it

maybe come back in a year or two and do it again

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i pick up a game and play it for a week straight before never touching it again and thats how you put in hundreds of hours in it

maybe come back in a year or two and do it again
this

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
this is why i dont pre-order games
I pre-order games a day before launch if I'm interested. This way I get to see early reviews and sill benefit from most usable bonuses.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Skyrim and Fallout 4 (only fallout game I’ve really played through fully) seriously had tons and tons of content, and with an absurdly dedicated modding community the content still is practically endless. There are still times when I want to play Skyrim again for the 5th or 6th time since it came out in 2011

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
Fallout nv is still fun to play because of the sheer amount of stuff and detail and more help.

Witcher is another good one, all of them are good story telling games and wild hunt is got a lot of exploration.

I could do the witcher contracts for years, something about brewing your potions and getting it all ready is awesome, wish that it was harder tho, maybe make it so when you drink a potion you can’t cheap out and use magic alcohol to refresh your entire stock. Though there’s probably a mod