Cyberpunk 2077

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
when i was 12 i spent ~1000 hours in fnv just rp walking with my enb turned all the way up and with my partially nude companions patrolling behind me

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
new patch seems to have had a positive effect; at least from what i'm seeing

also been a lot of leaks (from fairly creditable sources too) regarding paid and unpaid DLC and if these leaks are correct, it sounds like they'll be using unpaid DLC to throw in the cut content that they said would be in there from launch; or stuff that should've been in there from launch at least

honestly it isn't ideal but i'm happy with that. i think it's about time everyone stop shitting the bed about cyberpunk not coming out as the game they wanted it to come out as, but rather just sit and enjoy what did get released as it is still an utterly brilliant game that i'm looking forward to sinking more hours into; especially given i'm getting a whole new setup soon including a pc that'll let me make the game look stunning

if you ask me i think CDPR did a bad but they're well on their way to fixing their shit now

Postino

Atom
Nebulae

also been a lot of leaks (from fairly creditable sources too) regarding paid and unpaid DLC and if these leaks are correct, it sounds like they'll be using unpaid DLC to throw in the cut content that they said would be in there from launch; or stuff that should've been in there from launch at least

honestly it isn't ideal but i'm happy with that. i think it's about time everyone stop shitting the bed about cyberpunk not coming out as the game they wanted it to come out as, but rather just sit and enjoy what did get released as it is still an utterly brilliant game that i'm looking forward to sinking more hours into; especially given i'm getting a whole new setup soon including a pc that'll let me make the game look stunning

if you ask me i think CDPR did a bad but they're well on their way to fixing their shit now
my man really be buying into their pr videos

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
my man really be buying into their pr videos
I mean I still have faith aswell, I enjoyed the game when it released and at worst believe they'll NMS themselves out of this, a.k.a the game will become better over time.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I mean I still have faith aswell, I enjoyed the game when it released and at worst believe they'll NMS themselves out of this, a.k.a the game will become better over time.
I honestly don't get how someone could justify waiting years to get what they were promised and tricked into buying at release.

Moreover, they never mentioned the missing features in any of their PR mumbo-jumbo, they only talked about the lack of optimization and colossal amount of ridiculous bugs - all of this after not allowing to release the review videos.

Will it get better? We cannot know for sure. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I honestly don't get how someone could justify waiting years to get what they were promised and tricked into buying at release.

Moreover, they never mentioned the missing features in any of their PR mumbo-jumbo, they only talked about the lack of optimization and colossal amount of ridiculous bugs - all of this after not allowing to release the review videos.
I'm not justifying anything, or at-least I am not intending to.

However, I tend to look at the bright-side of things. I never regretted pre-ordering NMS, Neither did I regret getting cyberpunk because they delivered me an enjoyable experience (as I tend to get lucky when it comes to experiencing bugs, take note I do/did play Star Citizen), which is what *I* paid for.

This doesn't mean that the people who are disappointed by it or the people who don't trust CDPR anymore are any less justified in their opinions. Such is business. My previous comment was more-so related to the fact that I still remain hopeful as NMS has dug themselves out of their grave through a similar if not worse situation.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I'm not justifying anything, or at-least I am not intending to.

However, I tend to look at the bright-side of things. I never regretted pre-ordering NMS, Neither did I regret getting cyberpunk because they delivered me an enjoyable experience (as I tend to get lucky when it comes to experiencing bugs, take note I do/did play Star Citizen), which is what *I* paid for.

This doesn't mean that the people who are disappointed by it or the people who don't trust CDPR anymore are any less justified in their opinions. Such is business. My previous comment was more-so related to the fact that I still remain hopeful as NMS has dug themselves out of their grave through a similar if not worse situation.
I’m like this too. I spent 60 dollars on the game, might as well enjoy it, which I did. If they can make the game even better with time, good on them

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
bought the game on release

incredibly fucky for my computer, never got the chance to properly play it. tonnes of graphical errors and lag issues.

it could work on my laptop but its storage is so low that I'm not prepared to risk wasting all that time just to have it not work.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae

its not that what i personally wanted it come out as something else, but that they said it was going to be a lot more in depth then it actually turned out to be. the marketing was totally misleading. hell, i didnt even have high expectations for the game and i was still disappointed at how shallow of an open world game and an rpg it was compared to the trailers and night city wire episodes.

im really sick of game companies flat out lying before release, then getting hailed as good again because they're doing the bare minimum of fixing their fucking games to how they should of been *at release*. paid dlc shouldnt be a priority, and unpaid dlc should of already been in the game from the start.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

Will it get better? We cannot know for sure. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me
its not that what i personally wanted it come out as something else, but that they said it was going to be a lot more in depth then it actually turned out to be. the marketing was totally misleading. hell, i didnt even have high expectations for the game and i was still disappointed at how shallow of an open world game and an rpg it was compared to the trailers and night city wire episodes.

im really sick of game companies flat out lying before release, then getting hailed as good again because they're doing the bare minimum of fixing their fucking games to how they should of been *at release*. paid dlc shouldnt be a priority, and unpaid dlc should of already been in the game from the start.
I'm not trying to excuse their bullshit and say they didn't fuck up, they did.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm just done crying about it and I'd prefer to play the game?

e:

to further expand on my point and my perspective;

i didn't bother looking at the gameplay reveals and all that shit; honestly, the only video i actually watched on cyberpunk was the first trailer they released years ago - otherwise, i committed myself to going in completely blind. as a result, i didn't give two hints of a fuck about what'd been promised and i still don't.

did they fuck up? yes, massively
is screaming about it any more going to change anything? no. i mean for christ sake they literally have the polish game FBI on their ass now

given the latest patch they released was a mile long and i can personally say that it's had a positive effect on the game from a personal perspective; yes, i am willing to forgive their mistake and tbqh if u can't forgive it after a few months i reckon ur being over-dramatic

enjoy what u got not what u thought u'd get

Last edited:

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if they final cut like disco Elysium and re add all the stuff they blatantly missed at launch including a load of other new quests I will be happy

I thought the gameplay was naff but I did enjoy cyberpunk on launch, yeah there we bugs and shit but to me it was all surface level, I liked the story and the setting was pretty top notch

also release mod tools cowards

D

Deleted member 243

if they final cut like disco Elysium and re add all the stuff they blatantly missed at launch including a load of other new quests I will be happy

I thought the gameplay was naff but I did enjoy cyberpunk on launch, yeah there we bugs and shit but to me it was all surface level, I liked the story and the setting was pretty top notch

also release mod tools cowards
AffectionatePaleIndianringneckparakeet-max-1mb.gif

still waiting for my game overhauling mount and blade bannerlord mods

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
lol, as somebody who played from launch, i'll be honest. i went in without expectations and i got immersed in the visuals and environment because this was my first game since getting my 3060ti and it ran beautifully with ultra with ray tracing.

could it have been better? sure, most games could.

did i enjoy it and feel it was worth the price? yes.

good story that got me invested and emotional about the final decision i made.

if you were fortunate to have not had most of the bugs and issues that plague a lot of people with lower end systems, you end up with a pretty enjoyable experience. i did hacking for the most part, which was fun turning into a hacker god.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Perhaps I'll give Cyberpunk another chance with some QoL mods