Cyberpunk 2077

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
my theory for how corpo's gonna play out to get you integrated in the same kinda story as the nomad and street kid paths:

your ass probably gets fired in the prologue lol

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 5162

btw to people talking about epilepsy and such earlier:

They've responded at least

Little update; some people are sending epilepsy-triggering videos to the reviewer over this.

If Cyberpunk 2077 launches like No Man's Sky, oh my god this will be a worldwide disaster

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
the most cyberpunk thing to happen to me this evening seems to be me trying to figure out how the fuck to work hexedit because i need to remove a return character from my prompt file
6Kftld3.png

i know which values i need to remove (the 0Ds) but not how to actually remove them
[doublepost=1607490549][/doublepost]nevermind it turns out there's a script that does that for me called dos2unix

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my theory for how corpo's gonna play out to get you integrated in the same kinda story as the nomad and street kid paths:

your ass probably gets fired in the prologue lol

I'm. Pretty sure it's stated that they all get unique beginbings and then they merge slightly, but your choices are still your own etc

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm. Pretty sure it's stated that they all get unique beginbings and then they merge slightly, but your choices are still your own etc

afaik they all end up in the same situation after the prologue but your lifepath gives you more quests/dialogue options depending on what you chose

like in the gameplay demo where you can do a shady deal with the corpo lady you likely get extra options if you're also a corpo

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
lmao is that real
it's photoshopped.

It popped up two or three weeks ago (I believe it's source *might* be the r/StarCitizen thread) ever since it was posted once every week or two. It was funny the first time after that most people stopped caring about it.