Cyberpunk 2077

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
that basketball bit made me fucking wheeze jesus christ

although i’m a tad disappointed with the fight bit, i get why they’re delaying again

i just hope this shits good when it comes out
yeah the melee gameplay just looks abit subpar
someone shared a snippet of katana gameplay (its at the start of this vid) and it looks pretty awful

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
yeah the melee gameplay just looks abit subpar
someone shared a snippet of katana gameplay (its at the start of this vid) and it looks pretty awful

ye everything else seems fucking great, it's just melee combat that's a bit...naff

i guess we'll see

I'm considering just getting it on PS5 when it launches, considering there's absolutely no way i can afford to upgrade my PC
(that's if it's on PlayStation)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ye everything else seems fucking great, it's just melee combat that's a bit...naff

i guess we'll see

I'm considering just getting it on PS5 when it launches, considering there's absolutely no way i can afford to upgrade my PC
(that's if it's on PlayStation)

I think if you have a decent enough PC so far cyberpunk is made to be optimized with some low-to mid end gaming pc afaik, it won't look as good, so if you are already considering a PS5 it's not a bad choice

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think if you have a decent enough PC so far cyberpunk is made to be optimized with some low-to mid end gaming pc afaik, it won't look as good, so if you are already considering a PS5 it's not a bad choice
yeah im thinking ps5 anyway because i just prefer it for some games

its probably a fucking lot cheaper than upgrading, too, considering my computer's about 5 years out of date at this rate

just wanna play hl:a feel like shit.......

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
kinda like the cowboy feel of the outlander start

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
i doubt they will decide to delay again, I'm sure they're well aware of the negative effect that delaying the game will have. but fuck it, projekt red are one of the few good studios out there so I don't think they deserve to get any shit for it when they probably are just trying to deliver a product that is up to their standards.
they treat their employees like garbage too btw

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
you got a source for this that isn't just "every games company has a crunch time and thus they are evil"?
I wonder how many countries have accepted (apologies if i'm naming it wrong) Game Developers United as an official worker's union.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
  • If you pick corpo: you work at Arasaka and your boss has beef with another agent. He sends V to do a job and you meet with Jackie at Lizzie's Bar. At the bar, Arasaka agents working with your boss' rival "jump" and strip you of your corporate cyberware, effectively taking your life away and Jackie decides to help you rebuid your life, as a Solo. (this mission seems to be called "The Corpo-Rat")
  • If you pick nomad: you start off in the Badlands having a mechanic work on your car. You have to pick up Jackie and enter the city with some illegal contraband and you get chased down by some Arasaka agents on the border. (this mission seems to be called "The Nomad")
  • If you pick street kid: you start off in a bar and decide to help out your bartender friend who has debts to be paid for a fixer called Kirk Sawyer. Kirk tells you to go boost an expensive car from an Arasaka agent. Jackie, who's also doing this job, ambushes you in the car to take it by himself. The NCPD show up and beat you up. (this mission seems to be called "The Street Kid")

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
  • If you pick corpo: you work at Arasaka and your boss has beef with another agent. He sends V to do a job and you meet with Jackie at Lizzie's Bar. At the bar, Arasaka agents working with your boss' rival "jump" and strip you of your corporate cyberware, effectively taking your life away and Jackie decides to help you rebuid your life, as a Solo. (this mission seems to be called "The Corpo-Rat")
  • If you pick nomad: you start off in the Badlands having a mechanic work on your car. You have to pick up Jackie and enter the city with some illegal contraband and you get chased down by some Arasaka agents on the border. (this mission seems to be called "The Nomad")
  • If you pick street kid: you start off in a bar and decide to help out your bartender friend who has debts to be paid for a fixer called Kirk Sawyer. Kirk tells you to go boost an expensive car from an Arasaka agent. Jackie, who's also doing this job, ambushes you in the car to take it by himself. The NCPD show up and beat you up. (this mission seems to be called "The Street Kid")
link to video/article or whatever?

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
so in other words

you’re in deep shit at the beginning no matter what LOL

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
what are you guys gonna play?
im stuck between nomad and streetkid
nomad because it's got the coolest bit in the trailers and I love the feel of the badlands and the way the driving looks but idk how I feel about playing a gypsy.
probably gonna pick streetkid because that feels more like the rags to riches type ordeal and it would probably vibe the best with most of nightcity and the story I've seen so far.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
idk how I feel about playing a gypsy.
judging from things it's going to come off more like a homeless biker, but up to you.

i'd rather start out as a corpo given it's heavily likely the 'inner sabotage' part of the prologue heist is only for corporate players.