Cyberpunk 2077

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
here's me hoping they are doing it so they can get the game out and will update the game to include it after they bug-fixed it completely.
Games that have things cut are often disappointing

anyone who's played Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will know what I mean.

Cutting like a quarter/half of the fucking story ruined the game for me

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Games that have things cut are often disappointing

anyone who's played Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will know what I mean.

Cutting like a quarter/half of the fucking story ruined the game for me
I'm still waiting on the sequel.....................................................

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbf cutting wallrunning is pretty important for an open world game

they likely had to remove it because no amount of bug fixing would stop players from getting out of bounds by stacking wall runs or some other shenanigans

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Better to cut shit than make half baked mechanics
I'm hoping that they at-least take time after-launch to work on getting it in, maybe with one of the DLCs as a cyber-enhancement or smthn

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Fuck Cyberpunk all my homies play Tencent's up and coming game Code: SYN

ac70be4ca61ced3c2a5cc85dcaee8187.png

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
wallrunning is out

leaping on shit with mantis blades is still in
long as I can hang onto a wall with my blades to overlook enemies in a hidden position then drop down to mutilate then it's all good

that was advertised and it's a necessity......................................

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
H61oWYd.png

PbeZEqU.png

Rendered map of Night City (What we know so far).

5SRBy66.jpg

Alternative camera angle of a scene in the Streetkid Path.

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
I'm confident it'll be a good game one way or another. I'm sure some people will have unreasonable expectations, though I feel CD Project Red has earned the trust with their indie-like behavior despite being Triple-A developer. Releasing the game when it's ready, being against micro-transactions, offering massive storyline DLCs for the Witcher. etc.

A lot of this pessimism and skepticism seems to stem from people's own unreasonable expectations, rather than any real fault of CDPR. Comparing them to Bethesda is a bit bullshit. Everything they've made has been notoriously buggy and they had stupid crap like horse armor DLC back in 2006 for Oblivion.

Also, while it's fine to be disappointed that a feature was cut -- It was always said that everything shown was; WORK IN PROGRESS: DOES NOT REPRESENT FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME. Whenever people complain about stuff that was shown earlier not ending up in the final game, it makes the devs not want to show anything at all, which I think is a shame.

Even as they revealed new gameplay people spammed chat "DOWNGRADE, DOWNGRADE" despite the opposite seeming true.

People suck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I'm confident it'll be a good game one way or another. I'm sure some people will have unreasonable expectations, though I feel CD Project Red has earned the trust with their indie-like behavior despite being Triple-A developer. Releasing the game when it's ready, being against micro-transactions, offering massive storyline DLCs for the Witcher. etc.

A lot of this pessimism and skepticism seems to stem from people's own unreasonable expectations, rather than any real fault of CDPR. Comparing them to Bethesda is a bit bullshit. Everything they've made has been notoriously buggy and they had stupid crap like horse armor DLC back in 2006 for Oblivion.

Also, while it's fine to be disappointed that a feature was cut -- It was always said that everything shown was; WORK IN PROGRESS: DOES NOT REPRESENT FINAL LOOK OF THE GAME. Whenever people complain about stuff that was shown earlier not ending up in the final game, it makes the devs not want to show anything at all, which I think is a shame.

Even as they revealed new gameplay people spammed chat "DOWNGRADE, DOWNGRADE" despite the opposite seeming true.

People suck.

The pessimism just comes from years and years of being let down. I frankly can’t remember the last time a game this hyped was released without some major controversy, whether it be that it’s broken on launch, missing features, downgraded, etc. The fact that the game is so ambitious and big in every sense only adds to it

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
That's fair, but CDPR has if nothing else at least earned the benefit of the doubt with their track record. They have basically done everything right, except the crunch -- But frankly, that's an industry problem that needs to die a horrible death.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
this game has been in development since i was 9 years old if it’s shit i will be very sad