Nebulae
i just fucking realized that the original teaser trailer released 7 YEARS AGO
d3dfbc5b6c847d540b2d2c7feda63bac.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List

ShockyC

Neutrino
Nebulae
The solution is to constantly rob people and buy VIP Mega Medical insurance so that you can call in Trauma Team literally every time anything goes wrong.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Game's been in developement since early 2012, so that's already a yikes. 8 years now.
If the game really is as big as they say with all the quests and paths you can take, it certainly does make sense. Even with a massive studio and budget, there’s a cap to how quickly you can flesh out the game and make it all tie together

Honestly the fact that they’ve spent 8+ years making this game is the biggest reason why I have faith in it

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
If the game really is as big as they say with all the quests and paths you can take, it certainly does make sense. Even with a massive studio and budget, there’s a cap to how quickly you can flesh out the game and make it all tie together

Honestly the fact that they’ve spent 8+ years making this game is the biggest reason why I have faith in it

Exactly. Meant yikes as in a long time. I have quite great faith on it simply because of what we have seen.

Even then, the game isn't even released and it has won countless awards - that means shit but it just hypes up more.

Can't wait for the release :D

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
8 years on a single game is entirely too long though. That's a spooky amount of time to pour into a single game that could potentially fail. I hope it'll be worth it.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
i mean 8 years is a long time yes, but i have no doubt that development was only full throttle post-blood and wine expansion for the witcher 3, before then i doubt they had that much of their team actively working on it - or at least, before 2016

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
8 years on a single game is entirely too long though. That's a spooky amount of time to pour into a single game that could potentially fail. I hope it'll be worth it.
you could see it two ways

1. They took their time to develop the game to make it perfect
  2. They took their time to develop the game out of laziness

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
I don't believe that it's had a 'full team' working on it for all those years, far as I recall once they wrapped up The Witcher 3 the dev team for Cyberpunk grew.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
I don't believe that it's had a 'full team' working on it for all those years, far as I recall once they wrapped up The Witcher 3 the dev team for Cyberpunk grew.
probably worked out a lot of the finer complexities concerning shit like skills and story beats and dialogue

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
idk about you guys but I’m getting altered carbon vibes from this

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
For those interested, I found these vids (I haven't done a check on how credible it is but it's something non-the-less)

There's more on this channel but I found these two the most interesting, a taste of what he goes into with these is stuff like how if you choose the corpo life-path you could, for example:
realise that the chip the corpo lady gave with the creds for the spiderbot is actually one with malware.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
idk about you guys but I’m getting altered carbon vibes from this
i stopped watching after the first episode because of that thing with the little girl getting forced into some old woman body

that fucked me up for some reason