Cyberpunk 2077

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
There's a lot of narrative around it I guess, but for those bragging rights, hot damn you'd go for it at least once.
Before an augmented death machine cuts your tits off in 2 seconds

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Still kinda hoping that you have an option to reject all cybernetic enhancements and stay as just a fleshbag, mainly as a narrative 'hardcore mode' (like refusing the outsiders gift in dishonored 2) - while having benefits, such as being safe from hijacking attempts and exploitation, such as in the old gameplay showcase where the corpos plugged you into a lie detector.

Cyberpunk 2077

PUNK 2077

I think the option would have been cool tho, but then they may have to re-work too many cutscenes and it could have an entirely different story, but I’m sure you can probably go light cybernetics

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Cyberpunk 2077

PUNK 2077

I think the option would have been cool tho, but then they may have to re-work too many cutscenes and it could have an entirely different story, but I’m sure you can probably go light cybernetics
Maybe one for mod support to tackle then if that happens. But for now, I'll tolerate having windows xp lodged into my skull

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i wonder if they'll introduce cyberpsychosis

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wasn't there a faction based around that in the gameplay show case last year?

usually yes

but in CB2020 if your character gets too augmented and doesnt have enough Empathy they'll go insane

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Wasn't there a faction based around that in the gameplay show case last year?
The gang being attacked to steal the robot is the one you're talking about, yeah.

Unrelated note: given that we're able to pick one of 3 'idols' in the start (Johnny Silverhand [Rockstar/Gunfighter], Morgan Blackhand [Gunfighter/Spy], and Sasai Arasaka [Corporate Asshole/literal 180 year old]) I think we'll probably have whoever we choose end up as our haunted benefactor.

I'm picking Silverhand in that case.
[doublepost=1560177611][/doublepost]
but in CB2020 if your character gets too augmented and doesnt have enough Empathy they'll go insane
Devs said the protagonist wouldn't be affected by cyberpsychosis, but all the augs have an empathy loss/trait (you can see it in the menu if you take a look at V getting their augments re-done) which makes me think it's more of a 'social' loss (what other people think of you) than personality.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
The gang being attacked to steal the robot is the one you're talking about, yeah.

Unrelated note: given that we're able to pick one of 3 'idols' in the start (Johnny Silverhand [Rockstar/Gunfighter], Morgan Blackhand [Gunfighter/Spy], and Sasai Arasaka [Corporate Asshole/literal 180 year old]) I think we'll probably have whoever we choose end up as our haunted benefactor.

I'm picking Silverhand in that case.
Developer wastes time making three idol options only to invalidate 2/3 by adding Keanu Reeves.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I really like that you can work with the Corps. I know that the gameplay from last year is more of a "guideline" as they've said but still.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I really like that you can work with the Corps. I know that the gameplay from last year is more of a "guideline" as they've said but still.
Wouldn't be a cyberpunk game if there wasn't the option to brown-nose corporate assholes right up until you steal their jobs.

I'd rather toe the line and see what happens organically rather than buy the game and suddenly become pro-corp like a stooge.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Wouldn't be a cyberpunk game if there wasn't the option to brown-nose corporate assholes right up until you steal their jobs.

I'd rather toe the line and see what happens organically rather than buy the game and suddenly become pro-corp like a stooge.
Oh yeah absolutely, I just like that it seems as if you can organically go that route.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
We haven't even seen the character customization with clothes and armor and shit
I can't wait to face down corpo death squads wearing only a jacket and some shades because the rule of cool

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
We haven't even seen the character customization with clothes and armor and shit
I can't wait to face down corpo death squads wearing only a jacket and some shades because the rule of cool
Someone's inevitably going to beat the game with nothing but the starting gear and the armblades, if that.

Can't wait.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Someone's inevitably going to beat the game with nothing but the starting gear and the armblades, if that.

Can't wait.
melee only run
[doublepost=1560178374][/doublepost]and also is there confirmed mod support?

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
seriously though
im hyped for the game but if you preorder it you have the potential of getting fucked

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
seriously though
im hyped for the game but if you preorder it you have the potential of getting fucked

minimal potential

this is CD Projekt Red we're talking about