Cyberpunk 2077

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i stopped watching after the first episode because of that thing with the little girl getting forced into some old woman body

that fucked me up for some reason
yeah that's the nature of the show really showing just how fucked the entire system of 'stacks' and 'sleeves' truly is, because it's like the most right-wing world you could ever live in where the rich keep getting richer by living for literal millenia/centuries, whilst the poor stay poor because you cant escape the poverty line in it

not spoilers since you learn that like episode 1 lol

but yeah altered carbon really got me into cyberpunk like damnnnnnn

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
yeah that's the nature of the show really showing just how fucked the entire system of 'stacks' and 'sleeves' truly is, because it's like the most right-wing world you could ever live in where the rich keep getting richer by living for literal millenia/centuries, whilst the poor stay poor because you cant escape the poverty line in it

not spoilers since you learn that like episode 1 lol

but yeah altered carbon really got me into cyberpunk like damnnnnnn
latest

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
anyone else apprehensive the cyberpunk here is merely veneer and aesthethics and the game wont touch on any deeper themes
there's a fair few things from the 2020 era they're touching on (braindancing, cyberpsychosis, poverty and brutality in all forms, etc), don't get your point.

Reactions: List