Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 3818

Tbh I dunno how they'd handle cyberpsychosis anyway.

90% of people literally go postal and massacre everyone they see until they get put down if they get that far.
I dont see full physco mode working but it'd be cool to have some special dialog options and perks along with some light negative effects.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

90% of people literally go postal and massacre everyone they see until they get put down if they get that far.
Seeing as in most games your character is among the special ones, it could be that you're in that 10 percent.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
someone already said there's a hard limit to how aug'd you can get and it's far before cyberpsychosis kicks in

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
someone already said there's a hard limit to how aug'd you can get and it's far before cyberpsychosis kicks in
honestly id wish they'd gone for more "anything goes" than a strict story (even though stories are their thing), with no restrictions on augs, joining factions, etc, doesn't seem like there is gonna be as much customisation as i like

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

you can non-lethal the wandering cyberpsychos you find (which are mini-bosses that give you things, e.g some serial cyberpsycho sniping cops will reward you with a unique sniper rifle when you kill/take them down) provided you have the right skills/non-lethal weapons

or you could just shoot them

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
dtl2jy4qmns51.jpg

night city has better urban design than actual american cities, lol

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
arx691teixs51.jpg

just a part of the japanese script.

I imagine there's an actual truckload of paper covering the entire retail game.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
arx691teixs51.jpg

just a part of the japanese script.

I imagine there's an actual truckload of paper covering the entire retail game.
And as of like a couple weeks ago I think it finally went gold. Now meaning the game is COMPLETELY finished... we’re in the end game now lads