Cyberpunk 2077

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
non binary

in the character creator they're tying your pronouns/gender to your voice, and there are only feminine and male voice options

i assumed that because they said that genitals/body type would be detatched from your gender, that there would be *options to go gender neutral in regards to pronouns

i was wrong though (im guessing they didn't want to record lines 3x over instead of 2x with different pronouns)

e: it does seem like a bit of a misstep, considering they're clearly trying with lgbt rep (same-gender romances, genitals/body type not relating to voice, definitely some lgbt ties with the moxies gang) but not much you can do lol

What does a non binary voice sound like

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
What does a non binary voice sound like
a more neutral, androgynous voice thats hard to pin down as either gender, i guess
although you dont hear ppl like this as much irl it would be the most likely option, had they done it
[doublepost=1603112440][/doublepost]
Like one of those metro cop vocoder thingies
i want this

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
a more neutral, androgynous voice thats hard to pin down as either gender, i guess
although you dont hear ppl like this as much irl it would be the most likely option, had they done it
[doublepost=1603112440][/doublepost]
i want this

I dunno man, I don't see a need for it. They seem to be really accomadating, maybe they'll include a slider which let's you fuck with voice pitch and tone

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I dunno man, I don't see a need for it. They seem to be really accomadating, maybe they'll include a slider which let's you fuck with voice pitch and tone
there's not really any negatives to being more inclusive - especially with character creators, adding a gender neutral voice option would be the only way to let people have they/them pronouns based on the system they've chosen

in any case a pitch/tone thing would be neat and probably easier to implement

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
you guys think the game will live up to the hype?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Will it be fun? Yes. Will it be perfect like in the trailer? I hope so but I doubt it, I think they overhyped it a little, but I still think it will be a good game :D

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I mean. If I spend more time in the character creation trying to figure out wether to make my guy have foreskin or not longer then I’ll spend in cutscenes. Then hell yeah it would’ve been worth the hype

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
28c19bQ_d.jpg

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
honestly I wasn't really interested in this game until recently but i fell for the hype trap

I don't want to set my expectations too high cause I know it will probably never ever live up to the hype, my biggest surprise though was that I will be able to run it

that being said I have a feeling theyre gonna be delaying it again

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
that being said I have a feeling theyre gonna be delaying it again
The game already went gold and they said that weren't gonna delay it again.

That means that discs are being produced, and we are a few weeks away from the release. So there's nearly no chance there will be another delay.

That being said, I'm really hyped for this game.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The game already went gold and they said that weren't gonna delay it again.

That means that discs are being produced, and we are a few weeks away from the release. So there's nearly no chance there will be another delay.
Oh i thought gold meant it sold a certain amount of copies like a music record lmao