Cyberpunk 2077

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
Pretty sure it’s someone called ‘Deathburger’ who does all the art
fuck did they get josan gonzalez to do that art?
the style looks really similar

beb30cb2c37adb44534462210be0dab2.png

from that pic you see everywhere

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you have your doubts and havent played witcher 3

play it and then come back to me

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
I hope I can still be a corpo agent even with this boomer following me around bitching about how 2020 was the good ol' days.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Still kinda hoping that you have an option to reject all cybernetic enhancements and stay as just a fleshbag, mainly as a narrative 'hardcore mode' (like refusing the outsiders gift in dishonored 2) - while having benefits, such as being safe from hijacking attempts and exploitation, such as in the old gameplay showcase where the corpos plugged you into a lie detector.
late but watched a few interviews

only required implants are the grip implant and eye implant (both of which you can see in the 50 min gameplay thing that was out last year)
also the chip thing that makes Johnny Silverhand interact with you

which technically means you can be 90% human still.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
the legend also got a collector's edition from CD Projekt Red

absoulte madman
he declined it in favor of coercing CDPR into buying a $3,000 gokart for some charity.
not a very breathtaking move.

his twitter account was also suspended

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
he declined it in favor of coercing CDPR into buying a $3,000 gokart for some charity.

should've just declined

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae

holy shit the madman is an actual madman

do you have some pics of that shit lmao

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
vjuuzlmz6q331.jpg

https://twitter.com/petertheleader

firefox_2019-06-20_17-28-52.png

Supposedly he was mass-flagged by people furious at his virtue-signaling and strongarm move.
Is it just me that I don't really see anything wrong? I mean he didn't really coerce them, he just wanted to do something which will be more valuable to someone else. If they said no and he kept harassing them they should do it behind the scenes then yeah he's an idiot and deserves it. If it's just this message I don't see the issue here.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Is it just me that I don't really see anything wrong? I mean he didn't really coerce them, he just wanted to do something which will be more valuable to someone else. If they said no and he kept harassing them they should do it behind the scenes then yeah he's an idiot and deserves it. If it's just this message I don't see the issue here.

he morally manipulated them

what the fuck were they going to do, say no?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
He didn't do anything in term of creating, or forwarding value. Just pretty much forced their PR to either look bad, or good. Sure, it creates an opportunity for a developer to create a good image for itself, and do good for others. Twitter can easily turn into a shitstorm and it create an uncomfortable 'flashpoint' for the company. He could've taken it to DMs but Twitter is one of those things where people revel in those opportunities to come off like a saint by only tapping their fingers for 180 characters or less, bouncing back the costs to the game developers (who's financial situation I have no idea) at some sort of moral blackmail. Like, last fucking time they ever publicly offer a free game.

Charity is fine, but not if you air it out publicly, and especially not if you're not the one actually doing the charity. He could have personally donated that game to a dying Cyberpunk 2077 fan by talking in DMs.

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
yes he should have either said yes and been happy, and proceeded to then possibly donate it to his charity, or he should have simply declined. In my opinion, it was extremely inappropriate to force them to inflate their offer when they couldn't possibly refuse.