Cyberpunk/Synthwave Thread

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
Post up your favuorite cyberpunk or synthwave music. No limit to how many per post.
Gonna start with this:

Reactions: List

Breathing ツ

Quark
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
just recently got into this type of music. dunno if its because of cyberpunk 2077 or if its just really nice to listen to when working on something, but here you go.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it's gotta be anything from the war aesthetics yt channel bros

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
synthwave is NOT cyberpunk

these two songs are the two most cyberpunk songs i can think off, and the entire album is also pretty fuckin cyberpunk

death grips would actually unironically be a chart topping hit band in a cyberpunk reality

ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO a cyberpunk thread without machine girl means you guys are all fucking idiot retard posers

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
synthwave is NOT cyberpunk

these two songs are the two most cyberpunk songs i can think off, and the entire album is also pretty fuckin cyberpunk

death grips would actually unironically be a chart topping hit band in a cyberpunk reality

ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO a cyberpunk thread without machine girl means you guys are all fucking idiot retard posers

Didn't mention they are the same, I instead meant songs that have a synthwave/cyberpunk kind of atmosphere to them, a feeling of sadness and/or history.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
cyberpunk kind of atmosphere to them, a feeling of sadness and/or history.
cyberpunk music shouldn't give you a feeling of sadness or history, it should make you feel like a cyber-grifter living under a bridge

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
this is my go-to night driving song

bonus points if it's raining

THE FIIIIIIIIIIRE SAAAAVED MEEEEEE!

For real though I fucking love GUNSHIP to death, my current favourite is one of their newest,
I fucking love the beat drop and saxophone in this one

I even went all out and bought some of dat merch because it looks sick
30900.jpg