[D&D 5e] The Lost Mines of Phandelver

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
latest
The Lost Mines of Phandelver
5th Edition D&D

[new players welcome]

Hello my dear children and fellow D&Ders! So I've been seeing that a lot of people are wanting to hit up some D&D on roll20 so that's why I'm here announcing that I will be hosting a campaign, The Lost Mines of Phandelver to be more specific.

Please keep in mind that I'm in no way experienced as a DM and it is sort of my first time trying this out, don't expect me to bring out 2 paragraphs describing how graciously you stabbed that goblin you've been fighting for 5 turns.

Sessions will probably be hosted weekly during the weekends or daily depending on how busy I am during the week and on player interest/availability

ArticleTH_PHB.jpg

ROSTER
@TheSandiestcomet
@MaXenzie
@Sir Goatson
@Nicrobe

I am currently looking for one more person to join the campaign, I'll keep this open for some time and choose the best character I see. Send me your characters in a forum convo by using orcpub.com

Slots are now full!

Have fun and enjoy lads

see you in the next session

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
don't expect me to bring out 2 paragraphs describing how graciously you stabbed that goblin you've been fighting for 5 turns.

I don't want you to do that.

But I also don't want "You stab the goblin and he dies."

Just imagine how the character would kill the goblin in a movie and describe that.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
I don't want you to do that.

But I also don't want "You stab the goblin and he dies."

Just imagine how the character would kill the goblin in a movie and describe that.
Yeah I'm not gonna half-ass describe everything but also not spend much time on it, keep it kinda in the middle.

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
Yeah, and then Peter Green chooses the one he thinks will be best.

You do need a character, after all.
I have a few made already, but I have them on character sheets on Tabletop simulator, could I just like take a screenshot of them or?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have a few made already, but I have them on character sheets on Tabletop simulator, could I just like take a screenshot of them or?

Re-Make them in OrcPub 5e (Takes like 5 minutes if you know what you're doing)

Save the PDF and then take pictures with Gyazo, or just send all the stats from OrcPub into a convo with Peter.

Flawed Hero

Proton
Nebulae
Re-Make them in OrcPub 5e (Takes like 5 minutes if you know what you're doing)

Save the PDF and then take pictures with Gyazo, or just send all the stats from OrcPub into a convo with Peter.

Alright also is this a good or Evil Campaign?

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Neutral/Good, probably.
oh oops
ah its fine neutral evil will work
i think
e:
may aswell introduce my character.

"Aaah, er.. What was I doing?"
Filfred Fingerbang, the Svirfneblin Wizard!
Old! Forgetful! Nude..?
Svirfneblin.jpg

"Behold the absolute power of Filfred Fingerbang, master wizard!"
Standing at 3'2, weighing in at 105Lbs and with fucking 19INT at level one, this is one little guy you don't want to mess with.

Well.. then you realise he has 7HP.

Last edited:

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Questions:

* What type of meta structure is the game?

* What available resources are open to play?

* Any houserules?

* What level will we be starting?

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
The only one I know so far is allowing strength to be used for certain charisma checks.

A likely one will be no PC V PC social rolls and no pickpocketing other PC's without reason.

1, I think.

Okay, so linear, base books, Str for intimidation, and low level. I am highly considering.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
My apologies and regret to say that I have decided not to play in this campaign. Happy adventuring, everyone. May you be bless by nat20s and bags encumbered by gold.