Movie Megathread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
inb4 aliens are our progenitor species and the engineers 'creating life' were actually attempting to nullify our earth for experimentation.

everything came from the black goo but i doubt the engineers created it.
>the Gorgotron has destroyed our armies, villages, people and all of our pets and he has layed waste to all of our...crops

will ridley get away with it?

Nebulae
>the Gorgotron has destroyed our armies, villages, people and all of our pets and he has layed waste to all of our...crops

will ridley get away with it?

A B S O L U T E P O T T E R Y

i'd both enjoy and laugh heartily if this were the actual ending to the film.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
A B S O L U T E P O T T E R Y

i'd both enjoy and laugh heartily if this were the actual ending to the film.
The best part about is that it would be praised like some m night shyamalan twist and will go down in history as a work of pure unadulterated art

Nebulae
The best part about is that it would be praised like some m night shyamalan twist and will go down in history as a work of pure unadulterated art

"this is the greatest plot twist of all time"

aliens actually wheat men that only wanted peaceful relations, genetically sterilized and forced into being parasitic lifeforms by the engineers only want planet to be left alone so they can grow their fucking wheat.

you literally CANNOT make this shit up.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
P0BLNrM.png

yes let's just give our security detail M4s with elcans instead of, i dunno, using the far more aesthetic new weaponry that has been around for literally hundreds of years?

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1381

Sorry if this is necropost

I always thought 28 Days/Weeks Later is a good film, quite different from a lot of things on this list but the backstory to it all is really interesting and it's fun to watch how everything transpires

Lukemia

Quark
Nebulae
Dunno if its been said already (Not checking 18 pages to make sure) but The Shawshank Redemption is imo one of my favourite films..

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
article-2638346-1E261C2400000578-294_634x780.jpg

Imagine being Uma Therman for a second. There you are at the red carpet and HE comes over. Legs swinging like a fat tarantula, eyes wide, as if they were about to bug out of his head. Your mouth goes dry, your stomach drops. You're in front of the media, the world watches as he pulls up your hand and presses his greasy wet lips against the skin of your hand. The first thing he compliments is your feet. You try to say hello but he's already careening off trying to shout about "the old days" where you would dance with John Travolta to win the trophy in Pulp Fiction. His spidery limbs gangle back and forth. You feel your hands tighten, your neck itches and you feel people turn to watch as he begins to hum along some version of the song from the scene. He spins and looks you dead in the eye.

"FUCK FILM SCHOOL" He shrieks.

swexs

Nebulae
article-2638346-1E261C2400000578-294_634x780.jpg

Imagine being Uma Therman for a second. There you are at the red carpet and HE comes over. Legs swinging like a fat tarantula, eyes wide, as if they were about to bug out of his head. Your mouth goes dry, your stomach drops. You're in front of the media, the world watches as he pulls up your hand and presses his greasy wet lips against the skin of your hand. The first thing he compliments is your feet. You try to say hello but he's already careening off trying to shout about "the old days" where you would dance with John Travolta to win the trophy in Pulp Fiction. His spidery limbs gangle back and forth. You feel your hands tighten, your neck itches and you feel people turn to watch as he begins to hum along some version of the song from the scene. He spins and looks you dead in the eye.

"FUCK FILM SCHOOL" He shrieks.
fucking lool

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
hey dallas can me and u make a second channel where we just make shit up like saying how cars 2 is actually about the downsides of a communist goverment and the story of one mans journey to topple it

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
hey dallas can me and u make a second channel where we just make shit up like saying how cars 2 is actually about the downsides of a communist goverment and the story of one mans journey to topple it
this is literally the 'new content' im working on, will be a second kinda series but i need a name for it

something like Geekcrate, basically a parody

something deliberately cringe like "Filmbuff Analsys of _____"