Movie Megathread

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
this is literally the 'new content' im working on, will be a second kinda series but i need a name for it

something like Geekcrate, basically a parody

something deliberately cringe like "Filmbuff Analsys of _____"
id make it but windows movie maker cant be redownloaded and im not buying an actually editing software for this

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
LIGHTING MCQUEEN IS A COMMUNIST!??!?!??!
and the thumbnail is a picture of Lenin photoshopped onto a car
it is actually going to be about how cat in the hat is a french/yugoslav blackwave film about the spanish civil war

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
this is it.

thanks cramdam xoxoxo
the satire has to be actually funny and kinda subtle though. mde type shit. if it's just too overtly saying some retarded shit with little actual humor it's going to be actually cringy

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
the satire has to be actually funny and kinda subtle though. mde type shit. if it's just too overtly saying some retarded shit with little actual humor it's going to be actually cringy
im thinking i do it in a way like this

and also referring to the loosest and vaguest theorists and quotes to provide "evidence" for the claims
it will be done straight faced but edited very densely to be insane and weird

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
come and see

her

watch those
come and see i cant find any version in english/subtitles i can read

her ive seen twice and both times it makes me think that once AI is good enough my first GF will be a robot

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
come and see i cant find any version in english/subtitles i can read

her ive seen twice and both times it makes me think that once AI is good enough my first GF will be a robot

there's a criterion collection re-release of come and see so it shouldn't be too hard to get a legit version of it

Reactions: List