B A N N E D
Nebulae
jadotville.jpg

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
John wick 2?

Christmas movie binge has been pretty good so far. Hunger Games, Superbad (hilarious), Ghostbusters 2k16, John Wick 2, Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, half of Jurassic Park 3 and a bunch o south park and r&m. Planning to watch Die Hard.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
only god forgives

has a trash review on rotten tomatoes (40%) and was wondering what you thought

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
only god forgives

has a trash review on rotten tomatoes (40%) and was wondering what you thought
i liked a lot about it but i would only ever give it a 7/10
the script needed to be better, the pacing needed to be better, but everything else was pretty solid

on a side note, only god forgives has one of my fav endings of all time, i am in love with this ending; tonally, stylistically, i love how the style alienates the audience. i love how the officers, like us, are transfixed on the performance. it reminds me of the ending paths of glory, but it has its own unique take on the spectator reflecting on their experiences

this ending is not only effective because it looks good, it serves to put the entire film into a retrospective that is revealing of the society, the chief's character and of the film's true nature - that the world is an immoral place, ambiguous, painful

merry xmas

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
YO SOMEONE GOTTA KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE

i have a lot of movies ive wanted to watch
i started with half nelson, not sure what to think of it, bit of a strange story that feels to have no focused goal to it's narrative, but shows some really interesting insights into drug addiction, etc.
thoughts?

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What do you think of BRIGHT

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Imperial Dreams is a really good movie if you're into the whole hood movie shit.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Trash
Easily the worst Netflix has ever produced
I just finished watching it and I have some conflicting opinions on it. It has an amazing soundtrack for a movie, with the Logic and Rag'N'Bone man collab. It had some very awkward placements of comedy in it which I could've gone without. The action in it seemed good enough on the other hand, however some of the CGI in it looked like it was from a very early 2000s movie, especially with some of the magic sections.

I also feel like they could've gotten a much better lead actor than Will Smith. I also noticed alot of open ended parts to the story which were begging to leave it open for a sequel and a franchise to start out of it.

The idea and universe of the movie seem really good but they slipped up on the execution.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Lady-Bird-2-620x349.jpg

Ladybird (2017)

On reflection, this is one of the better films of the year - a really decent coming of age film. Great performance from Saoirse Ronan and Lucas Hedges.

this is a big dallas approved

Last edited:

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Lady-Bird-2-620x349.jpg

Ladybird (2017)

On reflection, this is one of the better films of the year - a really decent coming of age film. Great performance from Saoirse Ronan and Lucas Hedges.

this is a big dallas approved
cant torrent it until next year

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what do you think of the Disney movie Spirit?