Movie Megathread

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
seen Hardcore Henry? @Dallas
it's okay, i mean it isn't anything major to write home about but the whole concept of a first person film is pretty well executed
watch free fire for sharlto copley and armie hammer

Last edited:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
watched a film called swiss army man, had daniel radcliffe in it and some other peeps
it's a bit weird

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ecdea580dc432bfd9dbd03471d3ed0c1.png

owned

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
FACT disliking a movie u aint seen cause other people say its shit is silly

get urself ur OWN opinion little man
i did see it

it was shit

tom hardy is a good actor but venom looks like a snapchat filter when he morphs into it

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280653/
Watched Amen a while back. Good movie, I'd recommend.

Anybody else know any decent movies in the WW2 setting? Honestly seems like a golden market to me. Lots of great stories that one could base a movie around but really untouched by mainstream directors and writers. The only triple A title based in WW2 that I've seen recently was Allied. Was not a bad movie, but really negating all of the great biography type movies they could be making.

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280653/
Watched Amen a while back. Good movie, I'd recommend.

Anybody else know any decent movies in the WW2 setting? Honestly seems like a golden market to me. Lots of great stories that one could base a movie around but really untouched by mainstream directors and writers. The only triple A title based in WW2 that I've seen recently was Allied. Was not a bad movie, but really negating all of the great biography type movies they could be making.
downfall

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
FACT disliking a movie u aint seen cause other people say its shit is silly

get urself ur OWN opinion little man
the movies with relatively unknown/new actors and/or with the least publicity i always find the best, do other people find this to be the case?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This looks fucking dope
THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT følger den højt intelligente Jack over en periode på 12 år og introducerer de mord som er definerende for Jacks udvikling som seriemorder. Vi oplever historien gennem Jack, mens han postulerer, at hvert et mord han begår er et kunstværk i sig selv. Selvom politiet langsomt nærmer sig Jack, løber han større og større risici i jagten på at skabe det ultimative kunstværk.
THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT follows the highly intelligent Jack over a period of 12 years, and introduces the murders which are defining for Jacks development as a serial killer. We experience the story through Jack, while he claims that each murder he commits is a work of art in itself. Despite the police closing in on Jack he takes greater and greater risks in the hunt of creating the ultimate work of art.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
THE HOUSE THAT JACK BUILT follows the highly intelligent Jack over a period of 12 years, and introduces the murders which are defining for Jacks development as a serial killer. We experience the story through Jack, while he claims that each murder he commits is a work of art in itself. Despite the police closing in on Jack he takes greater and greater risks in the hunt of creating the ultimate work of art.
So what you are saying is this is literal an autobiography of C8

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i finally got around to watching hot fuzz idk why i put it off for so long its a solid cop movie