The Winner
Nebulae
933.jpg

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
the big deal was the special effects at the time

could you be any cringier
i refuse to take shit from a stinky stuttering frenchman who regularly takes it up the chutney from muhammed and then goes on HOI/TS to get the same treatment from the lads

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i refuse to take shit from a stinky stuttering frenchman who regularly takes it up the chutney from muhammed and then goes on HOI/TS to get the same treatment from the lads
at least i don't break down in a screaming, raging mess whenever someone says something about my country and i take it in stride, and i don't regurgitate autistic 4chan /tv/ memes at every turn

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
at least i don't break down in a screaming, raging mess whenever someone says something about my country and i take it in stride, and i don't regurgitate autistic 4chan /tv/ memes at every turn
you chat big for a wee man who can't invade estonia
[doublepost=1469109897][/doublepost]
god tier television

ruben slikk

Nebulae
you chat big for a wee man who can't invade estonia
when you have no more arguments so you have to take shots at me based on my ability to play a videogame in which the country i chose had literally no planes, boats or any kind of motorized vehicle

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
when you have no more arguments so you have to take shots at me based on my ability to play a videogame in which the country i chose had literally no planes, boats or any kind of motorized vehicle
when you sound like you have cerebral palsy at the best of times and try to justify your failures of being defeated by a nation with 1/6 of your men and industry

we're getting derailed here

ruben slikk

Nebulae
when you sound like you have cerebral palsy at the best of times and try to justify your failures of being defeated by a nation with 1/6 of your men and industry
a nation that i have to invade by sea while being at war with sweden and the UK (thanks @Silent) and needing to have men on my soviet border

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
screaming, raging mess

huh
this sounds like you literally every night when cns manages to troll you into a blind rage that we have literally recorded and you end up retreating into a child-like state of panic and anger, fighting the tears as you spout "YOUR MUM" in a frenzy

ruben slikk

Nebulae
huh
this sounds like you literally every night when cns manages to troll you into a blind rage that we have literally recorded and you end up retreating into a child-like state of panic and anger, fighting the tears as you spout "YOUR MUM" in a frenzy
mfw cns is literally the one that screams when i call him a fag lmfao

uk wasnt my fault lmao

they still declared war on me even knowing i stopped trade with germany wtf
it was ur fault when u called me to arms....

York

Electron
Nebulae
going to see the new ghostbusters movie with some friends who all know what we're getting into tomorrow because i'm a masochist and second hand embarrassment is like a drug to me

Mapo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dallas what about princess mononoke. Perfect movie imo

York

Electron
Nebulae
Watched the new ghostbusters, I went in with the mindset to judge it as a movie and not because of the context surrounding it. That being said there is a scene at the end where the ghostbusters franchise logo comes to life as a giant monster and the entirely female cast shoot it in the dick with lasers which I thought was an excellent metaphor for how the movie did the originals justice. The movie despite trying very hard to be both a comedy and an action movie failed in both aspects. I have taken the liberty of composing a list of funnier movies for your viewing pleasure.

Movies funnier than the new ghostbusters:

The boy in the Striped Pajamas
Threads
Schindler's List
Titanic
Old Yeller
Enemy at the Gates
Dancer in the Dark
Romeo and Juliet
Fox Penn's The Casualties of War