lMMNymz.jpg

this mans beard looks like stans mudbeard from that one episode of south park

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
CyCImBD.jpg

BayOea8.jpg

@Dallas collab, always fun to work with you
Mad credits to @Danny for this amazing poster. One of the best artists in the community, hands down. He'd be great addition to the Neb Media Team. The man deserves recognition for his hard work - and the consistent quality of it.

@Lemon Cuntcake
:^) (^:

e: gonna make a funky vid soon showing the scenes in sfm without all the post-editing.
cba

Last edited:

Mistiare

Professional Pastebin Analyser
Nebulae

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae

this is so good.
you're good enough to throw my words out of the window.
you still have ways to go, yes. but you've already improved immensely for such a short period of time that i'm sure you will become the community's top dog artist very soon.

my time as a gmod artist has passed. i've lost all passion for the thing, and only do mediocre digital art nowadays. i'm glad we have you. you're greater than anything i will ever become and i hope your talent soon bursts through the roof of neb and expands far beyond this community's reach, possibly landing you fame or even a job.

keep it up.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
this is so good.
you still have ways to go, yes. but you've already improved immensely for such a short period of time that i'm sure you will become the community's top dog artist very soon.

my time as a gmod artist has passed. i've lost all passion for the thing, and only do mediocre digital art nowadays. i'm glad we have you. you're greater than anything i will ever become and i hope your talent soon bursts through the roof of neb and expands far beyond this community's reach, possibly landing you fame or even a job.

keep it up.

4l23uz.png

Reactions: List

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
this is so good.

keep it up.

Thank you so much it means a lot to me coming from you, big love and respect to you - I had stopped before because of no motivation or inspiration too but it does come back.

Was hoping I’d get to share such a title of Top Dog with you and other people, not usurp it :^(((

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
Media Developer tag is a lie
Hoovie: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Gmodder Lewis the Filthy?

Danny: No?

Hoovie: I thought not. It’s not a story a Media Developer would tell you. It’s a topdog artist legend. Lewis the Filthy was a Dark Lord of Gmod, his poses so grim and gross he could use the Source Engine to influence staff members to earn ingame privileges... He had such a knowledge of the posing arts, he could even keep the ones he cared about from getting banned.

Danny: He could actually save people from the banhammer?

Hoovie: The dark side of Source Art is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Danny: What happened to him?

Hoovie: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, his works inspired some shitty Ukrainian to pursue similar arts. Then he deleted all of the pictures from his thread.. Ironic. He could save others from art withdrawal, but not himself.

Danny: Is it possible to learn this power?

Hoovie: Not from a Media Developer.

Reactions: List

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
can you do gun shot wounds/gore stuff? if so gimme some tips or models :wink:
[doublepost=1522074312][/doublepost]
behind the scenes:

media developer tag regained
we did it reddit

i recognize that sign, hot damn themask pack is the real shiz

Last edited: