Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
x1jkZMw.png

Character name: Maverick Blackthorne.

Date of birth:
July 23, 1988.

Briefly describe your character's background:

Mr. Blackthorne, Born in the Summer of 88' had a humble beginning in his youth as a Waste Collector for the Department of Sanitation in Downtown Los Santos.

He grew up in a lower-middle-class neighbourhood in where he witnessed both the hardships and injustices faced by his community. From a young age, Maverick had an unwavering interest in the justice system and a desire to protect those who couldn't protect themselves.

As a humble Waste Collector Maverick worked tirelessly to support his family and contribute to the community in any manner he could but hosting community centre activities and being involved in his local community.

He yearned to be a force for good and to bring about positive change and to ensure that his city was safer.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):

IC Motivations:

One fateful day, while on his garbage route, Maverick witnessed a harrowing incident involving a group of street thugs harassing innocent bystanders. Without a second thought, he stepped in to intervene, fearlessly putting himself in harm's way to protect others. His act of bravery caught the attention of a passing LSPD officer who happened to be nearby.

Impressed by Maverick's courage and determination to uphold the law, the LSPD officer struck up a conversation with him after the situation was resolved. Learning about Maverick's aspirations and seeing the potential in him, the officer encouraged him to consider a career in law enforcement. He explained that the LSPD was always in need of dedicated individuals like Maverick, who possessed a strong sense of justice and a willingness to serve the community.

This interaction pushed Maverick to pursue his career ambitions and submit his application at the Mission Row Police Department.

OOC Motivations:

My motivations for wanting to join the LSPD stem from my real-life experience as a Former Police Constable in the UK Police Service. I've also never been LSPD on FiveM GTARP and find it interesting.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:

Short-Term Goals:

-To actively seek out and participate in relevant training opportunities, workshops, and mentorship programs within the LSPD, aiming to enhance skills, knowledge, and leadership abilities to become a more proficient and valuable member of the department.

-To successfully complete the required leadership training and demonstrate exemplary performance in daily duties, contributing to the team's effectiveness and earning recognition as a qualified candidate for the role of Sergeant in the LSPD.

Long Term Goals:

-
To lead a comprehensive and collaborative effort, in partnership with law enforcement agencies, community organizations, and stakeholders, to eradicate the flow of illicit narcotics into the city of Los Santos, ensuring a safer and drug-free environment for all residents and visitors.

-To become a highly skilled and respected Motorcycle Officer within the San Andreas Highway Patrol, actively contributing to the promotion of road safety, law enforcement excellence, and public trust, while inspiring and leading by example among fellow officers and the community.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:

Plenty on the Nebulous.Cloud HL2RP server, I've primarily played EMS on FiveM. And my Roleplay experience spans backwards to GTA SA:MP RP in the LSPD there.

What is your time zone?:

UK GMT +/- 0

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:

Absolutely.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

Not as of current.

Reactions: List