Dark and Darker

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
j4gyeCs.png
Nobody has made the post, so I figured I would go ahead.
The devs describe the game as the following.

An unforgiving hardcore fantasy FPS dungeon PvPvE adventure. Band together with your friends and use your courage, wits, and cunning to uncover mythical treasures, defeat gruesome monsters, while staying one step ahead of the other devious treasure-hunters.

Players can select one of eight character classes (fighter, barbarian, rogue, ranger, wizard, cleric, bard and warlock), with more coming soon like the druid.

I first caught wind of the game from TikTok during one of their playtests before all of their lawsuits. Whilst the movement and combat was slightly clunky, I really enjoyed it thoroughly and kept playing it throughout the next available playtests. When the game finally came out in early access, it wasn't available on Steam so I debated whether I should buy it or not. I don't regret doing so, I've been having a blast even, the only caveat is having to download their launcher which isn't much of a problem in-of-itself. Eventually when the game releases on Steam, I'll grab it up on there to keep all my games centralized.

Barbarian mains FTW. I used to 1v3 squads with the Felling Axe but after it ate a lot of nerfs I've been running the Viking Sword with a lantern which is just as good, except you're way faster.
RK6PsY0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List