Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

19f.gif

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
the worst thing is that they are not releasing any details about the second game

they've only said that they'll be using a similar combat system - similar to the point in which it'll be recognizable but it will be tuned up

can't wait
[doublepost=1550605283][/doublepost]
the worst thing is that they are not releasing any details about the second game

they've only said that they'll be using a similar combat system - similar to the point in which it'll be recognizable but it will be tuned up

can't wait
to add onto this, they're focused on creating a completely different structure for dd's metagame

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
INSPIRATION AND IMPROVEMENT

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
hmm, now I actually have to finish the original/actually get to a pretty deep point

how do I do it lads? I found it tedious after a certain point

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hmm, now I actually have to finish the original/actually get to a pretty deep point

how do I do it lads? I found it tedious after a certain point

the tedium comes from lack of progress

unironically grow a pair and start throwing your dudes into a meat grinder and the game suddenly becomes more fun

dont pussy out on fighting bosses, get all the trinkets, make stupid combos, and then enter the darkest dungeon

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
First one was great though some of the issues I had was with the recent updates that caused rng to be a bit wonky. But custom classes were a lot of fun and I hope this has even better mod support.

Killstar

The Voice of Chaos
Nebulae
Just picked up the first myself like two days ago? I've already somehow managed to put 26-ish hours into it. Haven't finished it and already I'm looking forward to the second.

This fucking blood curse is kicking my ass tho

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Also fuck the hag and her cauldron.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
It's been two fucking years and we finally have some news, these are some leaked images from a magazine set to release in like 2 days so it should be fine to post. Obvious Spoilers

ga9se46gad171.png

tp4ajgcgad171.png